Young guys with hairy chests

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dark hair on a man chest get my attention. I love my chest hair would never shave it. Have always enjoyed seeing dark chest hair on a man. I have always thought hair on a mans chest makes him a real fucking hot man.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dark hair on a man chest get my attention. I love my chest hair would never shave it. Have always enjoyed seeing dark chest hair on a man. I have always thought hair on a mans chest makes him a real fucking hot man.
You are so right! Couldn't agree more!!!

tucsonwoody

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tumblr_oih8h4cqMj1vk6dqzo1_1280.jpg

My noticed that I had some hairs growing on my chest when I was like 12 years old, they were barely visible, so I didn't worry about them, 'cause they were too tiny to be seen! And now a decade has passed, my chest hairs seemed to grow in a extremely unbelievably slow speed until recent days, finding out that hairs on my body, including legs, pubes, happy trail, except chest ones, finally made some faster progress! It’s almost like I'm starting my only "hair puberty" again! So embarrassing! (I'm blushing now...)

The weird growing progress of my body hairs is not the only problem! I'm actually an Asian, cheat hairs are really rare in where I live, so I really felt awkward and self-conscious since that's unusual compared to other guys here. But I’m very curious how people would react when they find out a f..king effeminate loser like me would have masculine body feature? I must confuse them a lot like my body hair can confuse me.

Speaking of masculine feature, I've done some searching for how people feel about chest hairs, both men and women, gay and straight, and even I all agree cheats hair MUST work with a bodybuilder-like, athletic, swimming-built, or at least with some muscle body. Otherwise, it would just be a gross fat or skinny body with lots of chest hairs, which definitely makes it look much grosser! Sigh…my body “forces” me to watch my body fat, and it really it’s time for me to work out. I’ve been too lazy! lol

Based from what I’ve searched, gay dudes in my country are really into body hairs! I asked a gay guy about how they felt about cheat hairs, he replied: ”Still some find it gross, but as far as I knew, and based what I’ve asked from my gay friends, most of us love them!” So if my hairs keep growing like no tomorrow, there might be some embarrassing but funny experience of being hit on by guys I guessed. I don’t know…still can’t figure it out why some gay classmates would hit on me back in high school, but those experiences were funny and silly, still cracked me up today. And any gay or bi guy in those pics uploaded by you guys will find it much easier to find sexual partners here for sure!

Just some stupid personal thoughts about chest hairs, and sorry I didn’t have any good hairy stuffs to share.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had pubes and pit hair before junior high, and I had a thick trail when I was in the 8th grade; in High School as a Freshman I had hair between my pecs, some of the guys were more then a little curious about my chest hair and thick naval hair. I agree I have been pretty virile, I conceived my first kid at 16, I had my swim team checked a few years back because it seemed if I even thought about getting my wife pregnant, she got pregnant, my results were off the charts. I think in my family I am the first generation of being hairy then average and having potent sperm, my oldest son who is now in high school has been shaving now for a couple years and could grow a thick beard if he tried. I just hope he doesn't pro create when he's 16, cause that would make me grandpa at 32, and I ain't ready for that, as my wife and I still want another kid or two.

Remember when you were 16! Horny as hell you Cock all you thought about having to get a release. I'm still like that now. I want to fuck all the time!