Young guys with hairy chests

sekretadmirer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love hairy dudes--especially young guys. Seems like they are extra virile if they can grow chest hair at an early age. This poses a curious question: At what age did you guys get pubes, pit hair and chest hair?

Reactions: BristBoy

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I love hairy dudes--especially young guys. Seems like they are extra virile if they can grow chest hair at an early age. This poses a curious question: At what age did you guys get pubes, pit hair and chest hair?

I had pubes and pit hair before junior high, and I had a thick trail when I was in the 8th grade; in High School as a Freshman I had hair between my pecs, some of the guys were more then a little curious about my chest hair and thick naval hair. I agree I have been pretty virile, I conceived my first kid at 16, I had my swim team checked a few years back because it seemed if I even thought about getting my wife pregnant, she got pregnant, my results were off the charts. I think in my family I am the first generation of being hairy then average and having potent sperm, my oldest son who is now in high school has been shaving now for a couple years and could grow a thick beard if he tried. I just hope he doesn't pro create when he's 16, cause that would make me grandpa at 32, and I ain't ready for that, as my wife and I still want another kid or two.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay