Young guys with impressive bulges

10inchdude

Sexy Member
Media
hey guys i dont know if its just me. but lately most young guys show this huge floppy cock in there clothes. I mean i am large hard but soft i hand about 7" these guys seem to be dragging a lot of heavy meat. any one have any thoughts or has recently seen a young dude packing a whopper.

WANKER26

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Young guys today, are packing bigger meat!! I dont know if its the vitamins they are getting , or if they are just healthier now, but they all are packing larger meat now.... And they are showing it in the clothing that they choose to wear now. Anyway, I like the trend and hope it keeps up.
Wanker26

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Hey, maybe I'm just not alert, but I seriously doubt this.
And for what it's worth, we've had many threads about how guys are now dressing with an excessive modesty, if anything.
And why would anyone say that young guys have larger dicks these days?
Is this the triumph of hope over reason?
Any significant change would take many, many generations, even with the most assiduous, um, hunk husbandry.

freedmind

Just Browsing
Media
If I had to guess I would say that clothing now tends to be more flattering than it was in that department years ago. I have noticed (at least with the clothing that I've bought recently) that pants, even baggy ones, tend to bulge more on their own than I can ever remember. I can lay the set of jeans that I got a few months ago flat on the bed and the crotch points skyward all on its own. Another thing that could be contributing to that is when wearing loose fitting pants and boxers someone who isn't quite so hung but has tight balls will tend to show more bulge because the balls hold the penis up so it goes out more creating more of a pertrusion. Someone like myself who tends to have very low hanging balls and a penis that is longenough to be held in a mostly downward position just doesn't show that much in looser clothing. Now when I have something like a C-IN2 trunk on and tighter dress pant on I show a lot.

I would doubt that vitimins would be the source of any enhancement and would lean more towards growth hormones used in much of today's food. Even with that extra help I have yet to see a study published or otherwise that would support the idea that the average human penis is getting larger. Some studies have actually pointed towards the opposite but I also find that hard to believe ... what may be happening is that the truely large and excessively small extremes of the spectrum are becoming more consolidated around the median average. And that may be due in some part to better access to a more complete range of nutrition.

BH

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally have alot of jeans that are baggy that bulge on their own, but I try to hide mine due to I don't want nobody lookin, so I tuck it. Latley though I've been tryin to impress someone so I've been putting it to the side so when we hug...yeah. but yeah I don't feel that alot of people are getting that much bigger, but then again this is evolution and people are getting taller and such, why not bigger in the pants?

Dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, how can anybody tell? With their crotches down around their knees, where's the bulge?

it's in style! Get with the times, man

It also means that someone with a 38 inch waist can fit into 36 inch jeans!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey guys i dont know if its just me. but lately most young guys show this huge floppy cock in there clothes.
I've been watching this trend for 15 years that began with the rise in popularity of boxers in the '90s. It blew me away when I saw young guys at the gym in all of their glory blatantly hanging free in boxers with their gym shorts - especially on the bench press! While it turned me on, I could never do it myself - until a year ago. It is so commonplace now to see a guy flopping around loosely that I'm just another guy in the crowd. I thank the young guys for giving me the idea to switch to boxers. I love it to hang now and will never wear briefs again.

Honestly, how can anybody tell? With their crotches down around their knees, where's the bulge?
I totally agree. What a difference 20 years makes. I fondly recall 501's were the norm and it was easy to detect a sizeable bulge in those.

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bigger penises or not, I must say that I think young males between the ages of 18 and 23 are beautiful. There's something just awesome about seeing young males in that stage of their life where they are not quite boys anymore but not quite men yet either, somewhere in between. I love it!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've yet to see a 38 inch waist fit into a pair of size 36 anything!
You are mistaken sir! Unless you buckle your pants around your knees?
Perhaps?
cigarbabe:saevil:

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it's in style! Get with the times, man

It also means that someone with a 38 inch waist can fit into 36 inch jeans!

No it was the "style" over 4 yrs ago, now its just a mistake.
It was never a style, it was unattractive and one of fashions lowest points. The person who started the low hanging, belt buckle around the crotch look with the underwear up past the waist look should be forced to live with hillbillies in the deep south which I think is where this look originated!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*caution*:hijacked: , or does that count when it's an old thread that been rejuvinated? lol.

Don't know if it's actually true or not, but a prison guard once told me that if these guys knew the origin of the "baggies", they'd think twice about wearing their pants like that.
I was told that in prison, if an inmate wears his pants loose and hanging around the butt, it means that he is "available".

Now back to our previously schedule program "young guys, large bulges".

trigamortex

Just Browsing
Media
I would have to disagree, while it is true that it should be taking generations upon generations for even small changes to occur, it does seem that guys have bigger dicks now than there older counterparts. Now i don't know if this is because for some reason guys dicks get smaller as they age or whether they are just born that way now, but I would have to say the average size of a young guys dick these days is at least somewhere between 6.3 - 6.7. Rather than the average normal size often quoted.