Young Gymbros aging and getting fat?

mattsact

Superior Member
Media
Does anyone know if most of these straight young gymbros who are constantly working out and showing off their gains online keep it up after they leave college or get into a relationship?

How many of them become fat and doughy? lol

Curious if anyone has any real life examples.

• Haha
Reactions: openfly

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone know if most of these straight young gymbros who are constantly working out and showing off their gains online keep it up after they leave college or get into a relationship?

How many of them become fat and doughy? lol

Curious if anyone has any real life examples.
Love to see if anyone sends anything in!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everyone develops other priorities as they get older, due to career, family, etc. So, unless being fit is a career requirement (you're a pro athlete, firefighter, marine, etc.), exercise and body often get de-emphasized. However, my experience with old schoolmates is that the former jocks fare much worse than the average guy when this happens. It takes some of them quite a while to realize that with lifestyle changes, and no longer burning an extra 3000 calories in the gym, they no longer need to, and in fact cannot, eat the way they did before. I've been startled to see ex-jock studs had developed triple chins in their 30's, while my always fat body hadn't changed at all.