Young Hung and Skinny

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recall weighing 132 when I was 21 and 1/2 years old when I joined the U. S. A. Military. I do not recall my penis length, however it was long enough that I enjoyed jerking it very often. Of course not much in Basic Training because of the situation; but enough before that and since then that it is still a healthy device.

nobigdeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It wasn't self-explanatory because there are many here who don't bother with trying to hide it. When I was your age, I wasn't really concerned whether or not anyone could see the outline in my pants.
[post=342816]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
Well in my country people would stare considerably particularly when I'm so tiny to begin with.

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i thought new zealanders were all liberal and cool, (my kiwi freinds sure are)

they also say 'sweet as', but that might just be them

kiwi accent is the cutest in the world

wristthickxl

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've posted this before in another forum but the fact that I was skinny and very hung made me, unfortunately, a source of ridicule among some boys...in school, in later years, someone nicknamed dick on a stick....

for many years afterward, I worked out A LOT and had a very nice, defined body but was always thin...

recently, I've cut back on working out so much and have returned to being slim (5 '11 and 149 pounds)...

just a few weeks ago, I was in Provincetown and strolled through the dunes and a guy literally came running up to me and said: you are beautiful, a skinny guy with a really huge cock

made my day:)

personally, I really go for skinny, well-endowed guys too

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DeeBlackthorne@Sep 9 2005, 02:52 PM
I'm condemned to be skinny. I don't hate it now nearly as much as I used to. I don't think being skinny changes my routine. It just makes people kinda freak to see where all the "meat" or the "muscle" went...

...not just to my hair.
[post=341685]Quoted post[/post]​

Dee, you also have a very beautiful face...so it doesn't really matter how much weight you have on (or off). :loveya:

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by britlover+Sep 27 2005, 09:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(britlover &#064; Sep 27 2005, 09:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DeeBlackthorne@Sep 9 2005, 02:52 PM
I&#39;m condemned to be skinny.  I don&#39;t hate it now nearly as much as I used to.  I don&#39;t think being skinny changes my routine.  It just makes people kinda freak to see where all the "meat" or the "muscle" went...

...not just to my hair.
[post=341685]Quoted post[/post]​

Dee, you also have a very beautiful face...so it doesn&#39;t really matter how much weight you have on (or off). :loveya:
[post=347025]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

britlover, amazing avatar&#33;

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
A few peeps have asked me what Colin Farrell is saying in that avatar, but I honestly have no idea. I just saw it online, and appropriated it&#33;&#33; *grrrr* Would love me a round with Colin&#33; :p

Chocolatestix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would have to say that I fall into this catageroy. I&#39;m 18, 132 lbs. and 5"7&#39;. I really don&#39;t have too many problems. Yes, when i get hard it is very noticeable, especially because I have an upward curve but I normally fix that by just wearing a shirts that that comes far enough down that it&#39;s not too noticeable.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like my sig says, 6&#39;3", 130 lbs. 8x6. I&#39;ve had quite a few people tell me it looks out of proportion with the rest of my body because of it&#39;s girth. I have really long arms, legs, fingers, and toes, so everything on my body looks long, but looks abnormally thick compared to the rest of my bony frame.

It was even more exaggerated when I suddenly lost a lot of weight for no discernable reason. I was sitting around at 6&#39;3", 117 lbs. and still an 8x6. It had to be at least as big around as my wrist.

bonerwatch

Experimental Member
Media
I&#39;ve always been skinny and hung....but am not as self conscious about it now. Back in school I was always aware that others were looking at my thinness as well as the size of my penis. As I got older, I was proud of my penis, and liked that fact that being thin made it look bigger. Now I find skinny guys with large cocks to be very sexy and hot and a big turn on. Enjoy your size.....both body size and cock size....both sound great.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
I hate when people compare body size to penis size. I&#39;m sure its something that&#39;s never going to, uhh, stop; but, i hate the fact that people do it--or think it, rather.

...please stop.

bonerwatch

Experimental Member
Media
I am not trying to make any correlation between body type and penis size. I&#39;m merely noting that there are many skinny guys who happen to have large penises and that I think the combination is very hot. That&#39;s not to say that others aren&#39;t hot also, and that there are also very well hung heavy guys as well as skinny guys with small dicks. But to see a very large penis hanging between the legs of a nice thin man.....well, that is a wonderful sight to see&#33;

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don&#39;t come in here much because I am neither young nor hung, but I saw this topic and had to reply because I was talking about his very thing with some strippers last night. It seems the girls are well aware of the "skinny and hung" phenomenon, everyone had at least one story to share about it. Believe me all you skinny hung guys, there are many girls (and women) who absolutely adore the way you look&#33; Names like "emaciated" and "stick man" may hurt your feelings and I wish people wouldn&#39;t be like that, but a lot of girls think you&#39;re hot as fuck and don&#39;t want you to gain an ounce.
Yeah, a big dick on a skinny frame shows up more and looks very exciting.

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by bonerwatch@Sep 30 2005, 12:43 AM
I&#39;ve always been skinny and hung....but am not as self conscious about it now. Back in school I was always aware that others were looking at my thinness as well as the size of my penis. As I got older, I was proud of my penis, and liked that fact that being thin made it look bigger. Now I find skinny guys with large cocks to be very sexy and hot and a big turn on. Enjoy your size.....both body size and cock size....both sound great.
[post=347586]Quoted post[/post]​
I agree completely&#33; :yourock: