Young Hung and Skinny

D

deleted157868

Im 30 pounds underweight and pretty hung I guess.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Some of you lean guys have about 10 pounds of cock....

Gaining 10 lbs through weight training is definitely attainable. MuscleMilk and a good lifting routine should pack on lean muscle weight in no time.

Don't get me wrong, I think both Mr. Hardcock and Skinnythick look fuckin' great as they are right now, and as they get older and their metabolism changes, they will appreciate the leanness. (Trust me on this one, young 'uns.) You need look no further than Calboner's gallery to see a hot, fantastically toned lean muscle guy.

Thanks man:smile:

I am getting my ass in the gym, but I've been so busy with school and work lately, that it's been a couple weeks since my last visit.

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
skinny guys with big dicks are always a turn on to me. i'm hard just thinking about it. i used to go out for awhile with a guy who was about 6'2" and couldn't have weighed more than 125 lbs, with a nice fat dick. lovely.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
skinny guys with big dicks are always a turn on to me. i'm hard just thinking about it. i used to go out for awhile with a guy who was about 6'2" and couldn't have weighed more than 125 lbs, with a nice fat dick. lovely.

One of the benefits I guess you could say about being skinny, is if you've got a big cock, it looks fucking huge.:biggrin1:

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi I asked this question ages ago on here and I got some replies but I couldn't remember who on here said they were somewhere around 120lbs. So I'll ask again for future reference, are there any young dudes on here who are between 110-130lbs? Would love to know your daily routine because as we all know it's way more difficult for thinner people with ample endowment.

Depends on what is going on I can go up and down 15lbs. If its been a bad month and haven't gotten to much exercise Im 125 ish and if Im getting out alot Im 140 region. I have tried all my life to gain more weight but my body seems to prefer this way so I have almost given up trying to increase it.

iceman888888

Experimental Member
Media
I have heard... it was on the internet, so it must be true... that for every 35lbs you loose, you gain an inch. I am try to loose 200lbs and be one very hung motherF'er! :)