young hung dude in Ohio

beta131

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whats up people. good looking cute well hung dude in Toledo Ohio USA. Looking for friends, fun, i am new on here and just discovered this site accidentally today and had no idea such a thing existed. it's sweet. i hope to use the site a lot and hopefulyy meet some cool peeps and if i have any problems it's good to know that this website is here! More about me, i am 18 years old blond hair green eyes cute 5'8" tall 132 pounds i have 10 inches long and 5.5 inches thick uncut. i'm bi looking for cool people to hang with.

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome to the site, beta131! You will learn a lot about others and yourself. I have learned so much from so many supportive people. I only wish this site were available many years ago! Having been born in Toledo and fled to California, I guarantee you will find much to learn here from an accepting cross section of people. I wish you the very best!

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, welcome, beta131. I'm another native of the buckeye state who went west to California many years ago, and I still have an affinity for my fellow Ohioans. LPSG is full of an interesting people from all around the world, and they seem like some of the most accepting and generally decent people that you're likely to meet anywhere online.

Best wishes to you.