Young hung guy for my wife

Bigeuroboy

Sexy Member
Media
This is my absolute favourite fantasy and I have to say nothing turns me on more, than the thought of a really hung, young guy pleasuring my wife while I watch them. I'm 31, she's 37 and has a very strong sex-drive. To be honest, stronger than mine and it's not easy keeping up with it. At the same time, she is not open to my fantasy (yet). Do you guys think that my fantasy is weird? Anybody here who has experienced this himself or would be interested? Would love to hear your thoughts and stories (women or men).

Reactions: teninchman

cuksuksbbc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not at all. Watching your wife getting fucked by another guy is a huge turn on. Especially if he's black. I didnt have to talk her into it, though. The first time I watched, I was so turned on, I jacked off on my wifes face and
then licked it up.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
cuksuk, you are married to a woman and 100% gay? Sorry guys, I know, the sexual range can be from a little gay to 100%, etc. Just wondering.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been on the other side of that fantasy since I was a teenager. I have been fucking wives with their husbands/boy friends watching. Almost always, everyone has had a great time. Your fantasy is not unusual. Now you just have to make it real.
PM me if you have any questions.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It surprises my GF and I as to how many guys on here are anti-swinging. We started about seven years ago and have enjoyed every time we play with others. The first time we went to a swing club we agreed that it would just be soft swap, no penetration. We had a great time and it was a real turn-on to see other guys play with her, suck her nipples and her clit, and to see her suck their cocks. The second time we went to the club we had the same agreement. But, we hooked up with a couple and while I was going down on the gal and giving her multiple orgasms, my GF was really getting involved with the other guy, sucking him until he came and having him suck her clit until she came. The other gal and I came up for air about the same time the other guy got back from the bathroom where he had changed his condom. We watched as he went down on my GF again for a while, and then moved up on his knees between her legs, with his hard condom covered cock in his hand. He started to rub it on her pussy lips and her clit. She looked over at me and raised her eyebrows as if to ask me if it was alright if she fucked him. A thousand thoughts went through my head in a second, but I loved her and wanted to see her enjoy herself. So, I nodded, "Yes," she reached down and grabbed his shoulders and pulled him up and into her. We watched while she fucked him for about 12 strokes, and he came. He apologized, saying, "You are so tight, I could not stop myself." She laughed and told him, "Don't worry, you will last longer the next time." And, he did.

We both enjoy watching, and hearing, the other have sex with our friends.

Delmino24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would be very glad to do that for you ;):: (' 20 muscular build and big dick.. im about to post a video on here of me if you wanna check it out for her

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like Alfon39 said , lots of men have this fantasy. I have been with a few couples and in most cases, it was the man who initiated it.
If both parties are in accord, swinging can be great fun.

BDHB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I believe that this is very common in straight, and gay world. I've interacted with many gay couples who LOVE to see their partners fucked. No jealousy at all, they really enjoy to pleasure themselves while their partner is pleasured also.

LovinThickWomen

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I posted about this and got blasted I have a younger buddy 8" that wants to fuck my girl but everyone said its rude? Anyways she seems to not like the ideal. But I think it's hot

People tend to blast things they either don't understand or have no interest in doing themselves. My wife and I play in this way. I do know its not for everyone and it takes time to make a reality. We spent close to three years talking online with people role playing with toys before we went to reality.

If you want advice on how to make it reality or at least explore if it will work for you feel free to send a message.

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My gf and I have a well-hung friend that fucks her on occasion while I watch. I have the size thing going on, which lends itself more to the cuckolding and humiliation aspect of sharing (as opposed to the "hotwife" fetish) and not everyone around here understands or even approves, but we do enjoy it.

D_Harry_Dique

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People tend to blast things they either don't understand or have no interest in doing themselves. My wife and I play in this way. I do know its not for everyone and it takes time to make a reality. We spent close to three years talking online with people role playing with toys before we went to reality.

If you want advice on how to make it reality or at least explore if it will work for you feel free to send a message.

Perfectly said. Took me many of years to get my wife turned on to this.