Young, hung, kinky top?

D

deleted161054

Hey there...
I'm 21, 5'10, and 155lbs... I'm a runner.. have a great face and decent body.. 6c.

What I'm seeking is a LONG TERM casual friend around my age and hung to chat with casually 75% of the time.. and then to humiliate, abuse, and use me the other 25%. Looks don't really matter, and cock size makes up for a lot...

Sexually I'm into a lot of things: size humiliation, feet, cock worship, w/s, large insertions..

Out of bed I've got a few main hobbies: cars, computers, videogames, cameras, photography, technology, and astronomy.

Anyways, hit me up on AIM: razzmatazzjackal
or YIM: razzmatazzj@yahoo.com

Please note that I do NOT randomly c2c unless it's with someone I know as a good friend.

My apologies for posting this in two sub-forums, but I've gotten five requests for a quick cam session so far from different people... which is not what I'm looking for, as stated.

D

deleted161054

I enjoy feeling like the "lesser" male, partly.. I suppose. But I prefer not to analyze it much--- It just gets me going. Humiliation turns me on more and faster than anything else.

Thanks for the reply!

D

deleted161054

I'd rather bump the same thread over a certain amount of time than create new threads over and over. ;p