young&hung nude in public

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by todgerbulge, Oct 30, 2006.

1. todgerbulge

todgerbulge New Member

Albums:
    Hi all ,

I have spent the last few years travelling around Europe (mainly) USA and Asia. I am fascinated by big big cocksa and have had many great experiences with young&hung guys on my travels.

1) The public swimming centre in Prague wher 100's of nude hung lads just walk around hanging it out
    2) A 11 inch lad market worker in Oxford , UK
    3) Public fucking on Magaluf beach in Majorca Spain.
    4) Loads of hung cocks at the turkish baths in Istanbul
    5) Exhibitionism in hostel showers in London/Prague/Rome

to name a few

What other great experiences have others had on their travels?

Anyone care to share any great places to see naked lads in public i.e. hostels showers/parks etc.

Thanks
    Alan

2. NCSLionheart

NCSLionheart New Member

I went and played in the qualifiers for Roland Garros (in France) this year, and while I was there, I toured a really big park off-site (cant remember the name off the top of my head, but I have some souvenirs from there). Anyways, on the particular day that I went, it was quite hot, and humid, and in the middle of the park was a giant cement platform, with large holes in the ground that acted as fountains.

Well, since it was hot, me, my brother, and his girlfriend went over to cool off for a bit... And about 5 minutes later, a huge group of like 30 guys, with ages ranging from (what I would guess) 10-20ish all just got naked, and started running through the fountains. o_0

At first, I just thought it was a big streaker party, and they were looking to cause mischief or something--but no one even paid them a second glance, men OR women. I guess that kind of thing is commonplace in France? *shrug* Whatever goes, goes, I say. Whatever you gotta do to keep cool.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice