Young Italian American

Book

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, I'm Tony and a bit new to this site. I've a question: I'm 20, my dick's 8.5in long and 7in thick. I know this a pretty good size. What's the average size of an Italian-American penis? I hear we're a bit big, is it true? Are there any other big Italian Americans here? Thanks.

DanilloD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
don't know the average size of an italian penis, but I"m betting it's not that big. haha

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am Italian, I was born and breed in Italy, I've done a lot of sports, have been in many communal showers, went to naked beach on regular basis, had some guy lol so, I don't know about the american bit but I have an idea of how hung are Italians.

Italians in average are not very hung, I would say average 5.5" and the bigger ones will be slightly above 6", if you have a 8" you are considered very well hung, you are extra hung if you have 21cm (=8.2) or 22cm (=8.3) in length - you know, the metrical system is used in Italy so any tiny difference make a big difference.

...and I am talking about cocks measured from the top, not from behind the balls.

Something like 9" or more is practically a rarity and if you would ever bump into someone with a cock bigger than 8", in my experience, don't expect him talking to you or not looking above the horizon, very well hung in Italy are a real rarity.

This is a stark contrast with the rest of Europe both for size and sometimes for attitude (sometimes).

So I have to say that you break two records.

8.5" length is rare in Italy
7" length is very rare in Italy

...you might have pick up genes from the other side of you family lol ;P

I am 8" and it looks nice even when it's soft, when soft I was the bigger almost always in the showers, unless the few times when there was the trainer assistant having a shower with us, his cock hangs till the half of his leg!

P.S.: On the Islands they really have small dicks on average! In the south of Italy instead they tend to be pretty big.

Reactions: PricklyPerry

Book

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am Italian, I was born and breed in Italy, I've done a lot of sports, have been in many communal showers, went to naked beach on regular basis, had some guy lol so, I don't know about the american bit but I have an idea of how hung are Italians.

Italians in average are not very hung, I would say average 5.5" and the bigger ones will be slightly above 6", if you have a 8" you are considered very well hung, you are extra hung if you have 21cm (=8.2) or 22cm (=8.3) in length - you know, the metrical system is used in Italy so any tiny difference make a big difference.

...and I am talking about cocks measured from the top, not from behind the balls.

Something like 9" or more is practically a rarity and if you would ever bump into someone with a cock bigger than 8", in my experience, don't expect him talking to you or not looking above the horizon, very well hung in Italy are a real rarity.

This is a stark contrast with the rest of Europe both for size and sometimes for attitude (sometimes).

I am 8" and it looks nice even when it's soft, when soft I was the bigger almost always in the showers, unless the few times when there was the trainer assistant having a shower with us, his cock hangs till the half of his leg!

P.S.: On the Islands they really have small dicks on average! In the south of Italy instead they tend to be pretty big.

Thanks! The family's from Naples, I think. I'm also part Irish. Which parts of Europe are "big?"

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks! The family's from Naples, I think. I'm also part Irish. Which parts of Europe are "big?"
No such distinctions really. I'm sure heredity plays a part, but on a one to one basis, not a national basis. If your dad or your grandfathers or your mom's dad or brothers or grandma's dad and brothers were big. But as you know, heredity is no sure thing either.

You're lucky like zumzum. :veryhappy:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm Italian/American (7.5 x 5.75). I find 7" girth a little hard to believe; but I'm a skeptic.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
7.5 X 6 when aroused

Hi, I'm Tony and a bit new to this site. I've a question: I'm 20, my dick's 8.5in long and 7in thick. I know this a pretty good size. What's the average size of an Italian-American penis? I hear we're a bit big, is it true? Are there any other big Italian Americans here? Thanks.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
No, it's not. My boyfriend and I are both half Italian and the Italian's within our circle are average. Italian and hung is more a myth than anything. We all come in all shapes and sizes, and really a particular heritage does not determine a penis size, but some genetic coding could help, but it's not everything.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
We agree with this statement as it lends to what we were saying as well.