Young lover

Rick50

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im am older married guy, that enjoys men on the side. I mostly like to suck and never turn down a bj either. I’m fat, not all that attractive. Just being real. But I have hooked up on an ap with a younger Hispanic man who is so damn hot. We’ve been together at least 5 times in the past year. The sex is really hot. My question - why is this hot young man interested? I keep expecting some kind of negative twist. What could he want?

Reactions: deleted1073703

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your question assumes everyone is very picky about looks. It's not actually the truth.

One possibility is he could just be indiscriminately slutty. (Given that possibility you may want to take stock of the health risks you are involving yourself (and indirectly your spouse) in).

Another is that there is something about your sexual chemistry or technique that is exceptional.

Another is that there is something more about the connection you haven't yet divulged that he appreciates. Do you spend extensive periods of time together? Do you do more than just have sex? Maybe you share certain interests and that amplifies the experience for him.

Why don't you try asking him? For example, you could ask him what he likes most about your encounters.

P.S. Does your wife know?

Reactions: OKCLane

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
im am older married guy, that enjoys men on the side. I mostly like to suck and never turn down a bj either. I’m fat, not all that attractive. Just being real. But I have hooked up on an ap with a younger Hispanic man who is so damn hot. We’ve been together at least 5 times in the past year. The sex is really hot. My question - why is this hot young man interested? I keep expecting some kind of negative twist. What could he want?

Okay, wait a minute...

I'd you are fat and ugly, who is that guy in your photos??

What does this hispanic guy look like? Maybe he's not as hot as you think since water seeks its own level. I also think other ethnicities are subconsciously attracted to white partners but this thought will ruffle too many feathers on LPSG.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, wait a minute...

I'd you are fat and ugly, who is that guy in your photos??

That's Joel Kinnaman. He stars in Altered Carbon and The Killing (US) - both on Netflix, both AMAZING series you must watch - and in the recent Robocop reboot.

Google pics: http://bit.ly/2LjHyPU
Youtube, interview on Late Show w/Stephen Colbert:

Tall, gorgeous Sweedish guy.

JoelKinnaman.jpg

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The rules of attraction are never clear or absolute. I've been on all sides of this - I've had long relationships and I've picked up and been picked up by random guys. Once I got past the stereotype of physical expectations and became willing to be receptive tp guys outside the traditional stereotype of appearances, the sex got WAY better, more frequent and yes, even meaningful. There could be a million reasons why this guy wants to be with you. The reality is they don't matter. You're together when you want to be, you both are enjoying it. Savor it. Don't over think it. Sometimes when we stumble into happiness we look for reasons to undermine it, to make ourselves unworthy of happiness and joy and affection. He may want nothing more than to be with a guy who treats him with affection. Be that guy, and enjoy him, neither take him for granted or look for the negative which likely isn't there.

I honestly think if he was with you for negative reasons it would have become very clear by now.

Reactions: Tbprivate

Rick50

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The rules of attraction are never clear or absolute. I've been on all sides of this - I've had long relationships and I've picked up and been picked up by random guys. Once I got past the stereotype of physical expectations and became willing to be receptive tp guys outside the traditional stereotype of appearances, the sex got WAY better, more frequent and yes, even meaningful. There could be a million reasons why this guy wants to be with you. The reality is they don't matter. You're together when you want to be, you both are enjoying it. Savor it. Don't over think it. Sometimes when we stumble into happiness we look for reasons to undermine it, to make ourselves unworthy of happiness and joy and affection. He may want nothing more than to be with a guy who treats him with affection. Be that guy, and enjoy him, neither take him for granted or look for the negative which likely isn't there.

I honestly think if he was with you for negative reasons it would have become very clear by now.
Thank you. That is nicely said

Reactions: keenobserver

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What attracts one person to another is never the same. I've been with my partner for 8 years. I turn 50 this year and weigh more than I should. My partner is 15 years younger and muscular (he is very hot!). I used to be jealous of all the attention he was getting from both men and women. But that doesn't bother me anymore. All I know is he makes me laugh, makes me feel safe and I trust him completely. What he sees in me...who the hell knows. But I'm happy to have him.

What attracts one person to another is never the same. I've been with my partner for 8 years. I turn 50 this year and weigh more than I should. My partner is 15 years younger and muscular (he is very hot!). I used to be jealous of all the attention he was getting from both men and women. But that doesn't bother me anymore. All I know is he makes me laugh, makes me feel safe and I trust him completely. What he sees in me...who the hell knows. But I'm happy to have him.
Probably that hunk of metal ;) haha

Thank you. That is nicely said
Super comments from keenobserver.

It is also worth considering that he feels a real connection with you since you two are different. Were you his age and in his physical condition, then he might feel the need to compete with you. As it is he has the youth and you have the experience. So each of you has something of unique value to share with the other.

Rick50

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Super comments from keenobserver.

It is also worth considering that he feels a real connection with you since you two are different. Were you his age and in his physical condition, then he might feel the need to compete with you. As it is he has the youth and you have the experience. So each of you has something of unique value to share with the other.
I like that perspective. Thanks

linniejr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

First of all stop putting yourself down. Next did it ever dawn on you that this young guy thought that you were hot as well and he actually enjoyed himself with you? Also this young guy probably likes the idea of being with you with no expectations just good sex. Finally, a lot of young guys like being with older guys, because older guys know what they want and are more experienced. Finally, a lot of younger guys like older guys, because many of us, like to bottom and only bottom, so this feeds their, " I'm the man" mentality. Last but not least, you probably do what his girl doesn't, make him feel appreciated.