Young men these days are great

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I really like young guys these days (ages 18-29, etc.). It seems that they are so, I don't know, "evolved." To be honest, it's hard for me to tell which ones are gay or bisexual. Young straight guys these days seem as well rounded as gay guys were a decade ago. I remember reading an interview with Ron Jeremy where he said that back in his day if a guy typed or wrote he was usually gay. These days, everyone is online. All guys are typing these days.

I think this can be generalized. Young men these days seem more introspective, more aware, more sensitive, more in touch with themselves, more open minded. Um, I kinda love 'em, actually. :biggrin1:

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really like young guys these days (ages 18-29, etc.). It seems that they are so, I don't know, "evolved." To be honest, it's hard for me to tell which ones are gay or bisexual. Young straight guys these days seem as well rounded as gay guys were a decade ago. I remember reading an interview with Ron Jeremy where he said that back in his day if a guy typed or wrote he was usually gay. These days, everyone is online. All guys are typing these days.

I think this can be generalized. Young men these days seem more introspective, more aware, more sensitive, more in touch with themselves, more open minded. Um, I kinda love 'em, actually. :biggrin1:
I read your posts a lot, and I tend to usually agree with you. This one is 100% on-the-money. I have noticed how mature the 18-29 crowd is. I am 46 years old, and I always attract guys half my age (I've never had sex with anyone my age). I think the Internet has educated them (remember, men my age had to learn about sex, gay pride, sexual orientation, etc. through word of mouth and trial and error). The 18-29 crowd can explore everything from Stonewall to analingus via the 'net. Heterosexuals 18-29 are more mature these days as well, thanks to the Internet. :rolleyes:

ucsb123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We don't have time for petty differences (at least the middle/upper middle class). College is more competitive. More people going to college means that now you have to go to grad school. However, tuition is through the roof, so you have to work. You quickly realize that networking is the best way to maintain your job.

We grew up in a more tolerant era as well. Our parents taught us that as long as we try our best, we did well. There are some downsides to this (everybody thinking that they are number 1)...but it also makes you think that there are multiple definitions of best. The old Americana of yore (a suburban tract house with a stable job you have until death) is gone. It has been replaced with people switching careers and freelance work (as well as a surge of Americans moving abroad in their youth).

We may need instant gratification, but we are open minded. We have to be in order to fix the problems that lay ahead of us.

That's just my take of my generation.

ucsb123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I should also include that those in the lower classes may not have time for pettiness, but it persists only because of the stratification caused by the upper class. That in order to weaken the middle class and upper middle class they are saddled with debt (thus willing to work for lower wages since we are desperate). The lower class is told that their jobs are being stolen and the "erosion of American values" is degrading their standard of living. Obviously not true since wage stagnation and off-shoring is doing this.

Essentially, it's not that the lower economic class is "dumb" or "racist"...its that they are desperate like most of us in wanting to retain their lifestyle or advance in life.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
It's so interesting to see young white men who are well dressed, in touch with their emotions, comfortable in their bodies -- and heterosexual!! During my teens and 20s, white guys like this were gay. I just love the younger generation. They make labels seem completely unnecessary. I go to a gay club where I see lesbians dancing nasty with gay men. It's so out of this world.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I'm 18 and not really concerned with labelling myself (If i was to it'd be str8 but curious), its about what feels good :)

... oh, on this forum there is a lot of talk about straight guys who like cock, or at least who like looking at cock. To be honest, with this latest generation, I wouldn't be surprised. It's almost as though the latest generation has gone beyond the labels and sees the person behind the labels. It's almost as though the current generation sort of laughs at labels. It really makes me feel like my generation ("Generation X") is so archaic and out-of-date. :rolleyes: