YOUNG n HUNGover

B_duracock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am like everyone else so far I do believe your girth (circumf ) is incredible... I wish you had some pics posted that were not zoomed in so we could determine your actually size but I am guessing your a solid 7.5 inches

LuvBiMMF

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep on the morning hornies - especially after a night of drinking. I rarely have a hangover but when I've partied hard the night before I awaken with even more of a desire to be the stud and the whore for several hours. It's torture when you wake up next to your wife, but you have as much desire for a juicy cock as you have for her juicy pussy! :frown1:

Nice pictures, love the shaved balls, very lickable. Mmmmmmmm!

After he and I had gotten you off multiple times, I would love to share him with you!

. . . I am guessing your a solid 7.5 inches

Who cares how it "measures" . . . just let me at it so I can empty those balls in any way he desires . . . . yummy.

D_Sal_A_Mander

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
same deal, splitting headache, but really horny :p would love some comments here or in my albums :) thanks everyone already for the nice replies! :) would love some more

Attachments

Last edited:

D_Sal_A_Mander

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
friends just kno its big, they dont know how big specifically. comments include:
"....*staring* oh my fucking god"
"your joking right?"
"how does that fit in anyone?"
"mmmm fuck i want that"
"you're so HUGE* -from the girls that havent seen anything bigger lol
"give me that big dick"
"i can barely wrap my hands around it"
theres more but those i remember specifically