Young Naturist with a HUGE cock

GogMegog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ohh, Its amazingly hot story. As I started, it became difficult to leave. A must read fantasy!!!

Wana give us the gigantic dick looks..... Pics

Last edited:

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Marci2, that was quite a story, well written, and described, most professional and sexual I have read on here. Must admit I still have quite an erection behind my desk, will have to stay here for a few more minute !!!! You must be really into erotica, thanks again for the post, I would think more women would find the story stimulating !!!

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
that 's one of the fienest stories so far, very well written with a rich imagination yet the reaction of the writer watching his wife being fucked by a monster cock is not very convincing. penis envy? jealous of his wife?????

D_Applegarth Mangina

Account Disabled
Media
Marci, I just realized that this was sent by you! Wow, amazing story! I especially like when the husband is as shocked as his wife by a huge cock! Definitely what my reaction was! Also, I love it when the wife goes on and on about how enormous the other guys cock is in front of her husband. Thanks again. More stories?? I wish the lady in this story could have been YOU!!

Malgudi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This was actually presented as a true story rather than fiction on a yahoo group called "Mature Views on Penis Size". It may have been posted by a guy called Gotex who seemed very knowledgeable about large dongs. Some interesting females there too back in the day.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This was actually presented as a true story rather than fiction on a yahoo group called "Mature Views on Penis Size". It may have been posted by a guy called Gotex who seemed very knowledgeable about large dongs. Some interesting females there too back in the day.

I loved this story when I first read it, years ago, and it still turns me on just as much!! Amazing!

Reactions: BigBen