Young slim guys with big dicks

lovembig68

Experimental Member
Media
I continue to be amazed at twink type guys I either mess around with, or see in gym settings that have a big dick on such a small frame. I know we all debate this and say it just looks bigger on their body, but I am not so sure. To me there is nothing hotter than a guy about 5-foot-9, 140 pounds who is 7+ inches and thick. My experience is it's the lanky guys, like super thin, which equals nicely hung. Among my circle is one guy who is 5-10 and 150 pounds, super toned but def skinny who is over 10". Girls don't expect it. But the more common is average looking thin guys who are no shorter than 7" hard, and often close to that limp.

So here's to seeing some of the type of guys on LPSG. Skinny and hung!!!! Let's here some other thoughts and more interestingly, let's see some examples!!!!!

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not short but I am lean. I think many guys who are slim are somewhat self-conscious about it so they might not feel comfortable about showing off their bodies. I just happen to like slimmer guys myself.

lovembig68

Experimental Member
Media
See, you are a good example John. It's not the height, although tall AND lanky is almost assured above average size. but you have very trim thin body, cute little smooth butt, and a horse cock (very thick). It's like all the girth went in your cock. Just very attractive to look at and admire. Hot to watch pants or briefs come down, and out flops 8 or 9 inches and thick.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it has to do more with being "lean" body type rather than short, "slim", or skinny.

You can be stocky, closer to 6 ft, and lean v shaped body type and still fit into this category and still be hung... and nothing about that screams slim, skinny, short, or under 150 lbs. etc. about that type of person. :smile:

Last edited:

Hakunamatata

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh that would be me :biggrin1:

@ Hung Jon, that is so true. My friends are always joking around and guessing who has the biggest cock but no one is mentioning me because I am slim. But the truth is .... that I probably have a bigger dick than them all :sgrin:

Reactions: ikethetyke

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
lol this is basically me. i have like the skinniest/lankiest build possible. pretty tall, very skinny. i think people think my dick is bigger than it is cuz of my build

youngnhungstud

1st Like
Media
Haha yeah, I'm 18, 6'6" lean, somewhat skinny but pretty cut, and I hang about 4 inches and when I'm rock hard I'm around 8 inches.

I've only had one guy ask me once if my cock was bigger cause the rest of me is. Even though I'm so tall, though, my dick still looks big, and my slender build helps with the thickness ;)