Young slim guys with big dicks

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always been very lean and thin, and also tall ('lanky' I guess would describe it). So it's been nice to be hung, even more so than if I had a more bulked-up physique, maybe. Makes me feel less self-conscious about my un-muscled-up overall appearance. As to whether lanky frame=more likely to be hung, I have no idea -- but maybe on a leaner frame, even a modestly hung set of equipment, er, stands out more prominently to those observing it. And hence, maybe, the perception noted in this thread that lanky guys tend to be more hung. Who the hell knows?

Impaired

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
6'1"
155-160lbs (not weighed in a while)
7 x *nearly*6 (lol)

me in avatar, another pic on profile.

not a monster but then again it's plenty bigger than average :)

D_Aboyne_MacSnuff

Account Disabled
Media
I think I fit this profile. I'm 6'2", 140 lbs (yep..very skinny. I've been skinny my whole life..I just have one of those constitutions) and I'm just over 8' by 5.5'. I'm an opera singer, and people never think I am, because of my weight hahaha.

biglostone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am 6 foot and only 155lbs and have a thick 9 + inch cock. i pulled it out once to get it sucked and the girl kinda gasped and said "damn never thought a skinny motherfucker like you would have such a big dick". i thanked her and jammed it in her mouth for a nice throat fucking!!!! she came 3 times playing with herself while she sucked it and told me she was super turned on because she so caught of guard. we became good friends with great benefits and at one point she had a friend join us just so she could "show off" my cock to her. god i miss college!!!!!!