young str8 guys cammin together

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey if ur a young str8 guy who enjoys jackin with other guys hit me up on yahoo slayer04p

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like my body my cock and i appreciate other guys bodies and cock but i could never date or have a relationship with a guy....hence straight

Thin Ice

Just Browsing
Media
I'm the same except I would never have gay sex either, even if it didnt supposedly hurt. I'd never even suck a guy off or want him to do it to me or wank me off or anything like that.

Nikkiwadlin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy is possibly the most closeted fag on Gods green earth. I'm str8 and want to jack with other str8 guys, Pleeeeezzzze! My theory is when a guy tells me he is str8, it means str8 to the bedroom undress, and don't tell anybody. Ha Ha.

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ho can so many of you be so CLOSED minded and judgmental in this forum of ALL places?? What you fail to realize in your narrow view of sexuality, is that many guys who appreciate the male body, and maybe even male intimacy, is that not all guys identify with the "gay" stereotype.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ho can so many of you be so CLOSED minded and judgmental in this forum of ALL places?? What you fail to realize in your narrow view of sexuality, is that many guys who appreciate the male body, and maybe even male intimacy, is that not all guys identify with the "gay" stereotype.
Right on, Freeballing!

Onan