Young versus experienced

brendabos

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A question for the women. If you had to choose between a big cock belonging to an 18 year old or say somebody in their 40's which one would choose and why?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If this was a one off thing , I'd choose someone in their 40's. Most men in their fourties have ditchd a lot of the ago of youth and are much more considerate lovers. They usually have some experience behind them and know their way around a vagina.

Why waste that big cock on teaching someone what makes you purrr ?

I like older men anyway so my biais leans towards them.

I want to be wow'ed, rather than be the one wow'ing someone else.

x

Honey

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on a lot of other factors for me, such as overall attractiveness, personality, etc.

I'm in my 40s myself but a part of me is wanting that 18 year old!!! Doesn't mean I wouldn't take the guy in his 40s. I definitely would.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmmm good question.

At 18, the male brain is still developing/growing. I've read conflicting reports, but most articles seem to agree that the male brain is "done" by the early to mid twenties.

So I'd prefer wait until development was complete so that I don't feel I'm a predator or messing with evolution.

But... I'm having an MFM on Wednesday night with a 25 y/o and a 42 y/o who are both nicely endowed... (the 42 y/o is my handsome bf, and the 25 y/o is a FWB who comes into town occasionally)

If I'm not too busy, I'll take a photo to post in my gallery.:wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All other things being equal, I'll take the guy in his 40's.

Hmmmmm good question.

At 18, the male brain is still developing/growing. I've read conflicting reports, but most articles seem to agree that the male brain is "done" by the early to mid twenties.

So I'd prefer wait until development was complete so that I don't feel I'm a predator or messing with evolution.

But... I'm having an MFM on Wednesday night with a 25 y/o and a 42 y/o who are both nicely endowed... (the 42 y/o is my handsome bf, and the 25 y/o is a FWB who comes into town occasionally)

If I'm not too busy, I'll take a photo to post in my gallery.:wink:
DAMN!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Experience doesn't necessarily go hand in hand with age, sometimes a younger guy can be a 'natural talent' and an older guy just plain clueless despite experience, once again you can't always judge on age. Being good in bed comes down to being open and observant, and age has nothing to do with that.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Experience doesn't necessarily go hand in hand with age, sometimes a younger guy can be a 'natural talent' and an older guy just plain clueless despite experience, once again you can't always judge on age. Being good in bed comes down to being open and observant, and age has nothing to do with that.

What she said.

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Actually, I agree with you. Though I do believe I'm a better lover now than I was at 20 (30 years ago when I was still exploring), I don't think I'm any better now than I was at 30, except that premature ejaculation is a thing of my ancient past. I think appreciation for your lover's body and needs combined with confidence in your own will make for great sex, at 25 or at 65.

BlondeErin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I generally like them younger. They seem to really appreciate me more, not nearly as cheesy and more scincere. They may last a little shorter but generally they can get it up with equal hardness many times over. I generally like fit guys as well and you are much more apt to find a hung young stud that is in shape than a 40+. Hung older men depend on their cock a lot more to attract women. But if I wanted oral I'd always go older.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a guy who's good at 20 is going to be great at 40+ drgirth, but some guys will be hopeless all their lives, although women who don't ask for what they want don't help, I have friends who will whine about their husbands lack of oral skills but won't take five minutes to tell him what they do like.

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think a guy who's good at 20 is going to be great at 40+ drgirth, but some guys will be hopeless all their lives, although women who don't ask for what they want don't help, I have friends who will whine about their husbands lack of oral skills but won't take five minutes to tell him what they do like.

True, communication, whether in words or motions, is key. How else can one learn the best way to one's lover's orgasms. The funny thing is that sometimes it can be something so simple ("use your hands and fingers as well as your tongue," "please, not so much teeth," "it drives me crazy when you kiss me there," "slow down") that never gets said. In the end, when you both lay back and with a deep breath say, "My God, that was great!" then you've both been a great lover, whatever the age.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I agree, but I hope to think that with maturity one is able to please a woman. I know from experience that I last much longer and a consequence better able to satisfy my lover and allow her to reach orgasm most times from penetration alone - something I wasn't able to do in my youth.