Young virgin in need

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by nsms18, Nov 29, 2010.

1. nsms18

nsms18 New Member

Albums:
    Ok so I'm still 18 years old and I'm still a virgin yes i know "He must be lying theirs no way he's a virgin" but yes i am i wanted to wait for the "right guy" to come along and to actually date him for 3-4 months or whatever in order for me to consider to sleep with him. I've been through A LOT of crap with A LOT of guys and i thought i finally found a guy. I've been talking with him for a little over a month now and I even THOUGHT about breaking my "rule" for him but one day after a good talk I finally decided to ask him how many partners has he had and he told me well over 2000 and no i didn't add an extra zero that is two thousand. This just sorta freaks me out because he's a GREAT guy but i don't want to sleep with a guy who i think may be carrying something(which he says he gets tested so he knows he doesn't) but other than that just having him fuck me and know he did it OVER 2000 other times with who knows who. And i was also considering moving in with him and transferring schools to be with him. Does anyone think that this is foolish of me? Or should i just cut ties since im young and he's 48 btw(i like em older :) lol)

2. rAn_dOm

rAn_dOm New Member

I think that your best bet would be to talk to him. be honest with him, and ask questions left right and centre. I'm 18 and have been with 3 girls, and I dated 2 of them (going on 2 years with one :) ). the third is my best friend, and... yea. sorry bout getting carried away. what i was trying to say was that trust is a huge part of it for me, and don't do things unless you really feel... right about it.

3. nsms18

nsms18 New Member

Albums:
    I want to be honest with him but I think for some reason now I'm terrified of being with him i mean him honestly fucking 2000 other people i would probably feel weird with a 100 people lol. I'll talk to him though he's investing A LOT into me. I think it may be because im blk and he's white and he has a fetish for chocolate ;) lol. But he's a cool guy so before i break it off and flee the country with a duffle bag full of dildos i guess he has the right to know

4. rAn_dOm

rAn_dOm New Member

if anything, you can say that the amount of partners he's had alarms you, almost scares you, and i'm sure you two can work through things. :)

5. nsms18

nsms18 New Member

Albums:
    Thank you random if i wasn't such a prude i would let u do me :) lol

6. rAn_dOm

rAn_dOm New Member

haha, sorry. that's not really my thing.

I'm up for experimenting, but I have NEVER done anything with a guy. I'd be takin er slow too. :) :p

Draft saved Draft deleted