Young with some questions/problems

JayBellRinger

Just Browsing
Media
Incase it matters, I'm 19 year old, 7" on a good day might not be up there with the rest of you, but hopefully I've got some more growing to do. Thats also a part of my question, do you guys' think I'll grow anymore? Anyway, I was kind of a late bloomer so hopping i got more growing to do.

Anyway heres my major problem. My erections have not been very hard for almost 1 year maybe more. They used to stand straight up, now get hard enough for penetration with my girlfriend and I can have sex comfortably, but for this past year or so its been drooping, stiff enough for sex, but drooping below a 45 degree angle. I asked my doctor he said I'm most likely overusing it. I masturbate about twice a day since I was like 13, plus I have sex with my gf twice a day and I see her two to three times a week. So some days I'm cumming 3-4 times a day! Lately I've taken a break, I went 4 days without masturbation or sex and I notice a little bit of improvement, then on the 5th day I masturbated and at the end of the 5th day I did again and the last time I masturbated it was right back to droopy, but still hard enough if I wanted to have sex. Should I try and go even longer without sex/masturbation? like 2+ weeks? Also after those 2+ weeks limit my sex/masturbation to like two times a week?

I eat a healthy diet, I workout 4 times a week for 1.5 hours, I'm a very active person, diabetes does run in the family though. I do not think I have it, but if some of the remedies that you guys offer do not help I am going to be taking this up with a urologist. First I am going to try to with stain for weeks from sex/masturbate, do you guys' think thats a good idea?

Thank you everyone, I hope I can get back to rock solid standing tall erections because I'm feelin' like an old man.

D

deleted85856

I feel like I've known you for years now.

JayBellRinger

Just Browsing
Media
Ya sorry about the long explanation, I just thought I should get all the information out that could even possibly help you guys to help me rather than come back here and have to reply 10 times before gettin a good answer, i apologize again

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You use it a lot. More importantly, you say it's always hard enough for sex.

Conclusion: seems good enough, no?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First off, you may grow a bit more, but from what i understand it varies from person to person.

The amount of sex you're engaging in seems normal for a 19 year old. Heck, at 47 I can still come 10 to 15 times a week and it's rock hard every time.

Even with a healthy diet, if you are working out 4 times a week and having that much sex, maybe you should look into your calcium, zinc and selenium levels. Exercise can deplete them. They are important for maintaining your testosterone levels. Although if you're horny your test levels are probably ok.

Arginine is an amino acid which is helpful for maintaining a woody because it helps make nitric oxide which dilates and relaxes the blood vessels, thereby letting the blood flow more freely.

Maybe you should take a multi vitamin/mineral supplement and a blend of amino acids. You could talk to a sport medicine expert about it.

JayBellRinger

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the help guys

I've had my test levels taken and the doc says they are normal
last week I did actually start taking 50mg zinc every night or morning, depends if I remember. I also started to limit myself to masturbation/sex, I don't do it nearly as often since last week. I have gone like 3 days off, 1 day on, 2 days off 1 day on, etc.. just randomly taking a couple days off.

I notice a little bit harder after the 3 days, also more cum. Idk if thats from the zinc or with staining from sex. I hear zinc can help give u more cum

joromo2001

1st Like
Media
You are 19....enjoy your youth. Do it as much as you like. Dont limit yourself. If you are an average male, you will look back on these days with awe and wonder.