younger and bigger

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by So Nina, Nov 11, 2006.

1. So Nina

So Nina New Member

Albums:
    I have a question to the big guys. I spent my summer holiday at a nudist beach in southern france. This year I went there with my boyfriend At the beach we stayed next to an italian family. My boyfriend has a smaller penis, but the two sons of the family, who were perhaps 14 and 15, had at least a 6" flacid dick, and they were very proud of it. They presented their dicks to all the other people on the beach and it was really funny for me to see, that the most guys seemed to be annoyed and jealous, that these young boys are so much bigger than them. For my boyfriend it seemed to hit his self-esttem, when he had to see, that even his semi-ard dick (after he wiped himself with his towel) was much smaller. Even if the behaviour of these boys was very stupid and infantile, I was a little bit annoyed that they seemed to be more masculine than him, even if he is perhaps 15 years older. So is ist such a boost for you ego to see that you have a much bigger dick than the rest, even if they are much older and you have still the possibilty to grow? Is it more a feeling of superiority in manhood or just the certainty that most women (or men) will be impressed?
    (even if they pretend to be not, I have to admit I was)

2. Ker76

Ker76 Member

Albums:
    Well, 6 inch flaccid IS something tobe impressed abouut - are you surer they were THAT big? it would mean that you´d bene in vicincy of two boys with probably more thatn 8 inches hard...(wow, I would be impressed even though I am reasonably large myself)
    Back to question: I must admint it is a nice feeling of power and masculinity entering a sauna (for example) and noticing the hidden looks and glances from both guys and girls/women....the feeling must be even more powerful if you are as young as these boys, noticing that they already surpass full-grown men in a deciding aspect...

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

It's never been such an age thing with me as it has a physical height thing. I have been shorter than most of my friends, even deciding to not play basketball because of that. But, as soon as I learned that my dick was bigger than the dicks on the tall guys, I got an ego boost that has given me a strong exhibitionist tendency making me love to show it in dressing rooms where other guys can see it. Their looks seldom failed to get me semi. I wonder if any other of you guys have experienced this trait?

4. Donk

Donk New Member

I can totally relate to this. I have always been short in height--always the smallest guy in my class growing up, topping out at 5'5". The moment I first realized I was hung larger than average--measuring myself at 7" hard when I was 14 after reading somewhere that 6" was considered average for an adult--it was both a huge surprise to me and an ego boost. I am very comfortable with my adult height, but I often wonder if that would be the case if I did not have the extra compensation between my legs. By the time I entered college, I had reached my full size of 11" hard, 7" soft, and I still remember and appreciate the surprised/admiring/envious remarks by some basketball player friends of mine when they saw how I outshined them in the dorm showers.

Closer back to the original thread topic, I didn't think much about it in these terms at the time, but, looking back, it is amusing that, at age 14 and just beginning my penile growth spurt, I already had a 7 incher that many grown men would envy.

5. ccinuk

ccinuk New Member

Albums:
    I think it does give me some outward sense of confidence. People often say i'm a little cocky. No pun intended :)

C

6. Spoogesicle

Spoogesicle New Member

Under a bridge...The Bridge of Sighs (or Size?)
    There's part of the problem: masculinity has nothing to do with penis size or age. As long as people foster such misconceptions, there will always be men who harbor needless fears of inadequacy.

7. TheWB

TheWB New Member

i was always a chubby lol played football etc. no1 ever made fun of my weight now that i think of it but i was self concious about it anyway. but when i found out my flaccid dick was way bigger than every other guy around (that i saw) in the gym i was pretty happy :)

8. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Based on a study of penis size and age, the mean average 15-year-old's erect penis is only 3/10-4/10ths of an inch shorter than the average adults. So those 15 year olds with their flaccid 6 inches are probably going to be 6 1/3 as adults. As another poster said, that could easily be 8 inches hard, perhaps even 9.

9. Babyfacedassassin

Babyfacedassassin New Member

When i started showering after hockey matches with the 'men' i was 16, and had the 2nd biggest cock in the showers, rumours quickly spread and my team mate (all men who the next youngest was 25) started calling me Beast. Most people didn't seem to care i was young and bigger than them, however, i did notice one or 2 peoples attitudes toward me did change. But hey, i hadn't done anything wrong, it wasn't like i was swinging the thing round showing off!
    I think its important to alot of people that they're bigger than others to try and exert some form of dominace over them, so they know who is the "real man" - stupid i thought.

10. ElectricBlue

ElectricBlue New Member

They may have been showers and not growers... who knows... but that would deflated their ego's if they had to get hard.. haha

11. Hungloverboy

Hungloverboy New Member

That is exactly the point with women...First, why do you claim he was more masculine, since you point at nothing at all that would indicated this except his penis size? (which you imply is not the reason you feel this way, and that they were acting inmature) And secondly, you said you "pretended" to not be impressed even though you were, which is the fked up thing about women. So he was shy b/c he knew you were impressed, even though you say you weren't impressed, which is very uncomfortable to him..

So to summarize you lie to you b.f, and are impressed by inmature(as you call it) behavior...so your a size queen...but that would explain you membership here.....time to find a new bf

12. mister_y

mister_y New Member

It feels very good when you are much younger and still bigger than the older guys. You can actually excel them, they are stronger, smarter etc. but if you excel them with the size of your manhood, it feels good.

One time I noticed an older boy looking jealously. It was during changing and showering after fitness training, I was about 15 years old and much bigger (namely, he was a little small). Felt really good to notice that he was a little jealous.

13. B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

I'm only 18 (turning 19 in July) and I know I'm already much bigger than a lot of older guys, and I honestly love it. I love that feeling. I've been with couples and done cuckold stuff and the feeling never gets old, I don't know what it is. I'm this youthful looking kid, 5'6 or 5'7, and I'm bigger than this woman's husband...it's such a hot feeling.

14. doctorro

doctorro New Member

would be a big boost for me I think, but im really a grower, so the ouh-ahh-effect will not be in public

15. LttleGuy

LttleGuy New Member

At 9x6...you're bigger than most women's husbands...no matter how old they are...LOL. Why does it turn you on so much...do you enjoy humiliating the husbands or is it just the thrill of being with another man's wife?

16. KissFromParis

KissFromParis New Member

Albums:
    sorry to say, but 18 or 19... your dick wont grow much anymore or even not at all

so it's cool u have abig one but dont expect it to reach 11 " cause u will get 25 years old or so, it's grown already :wink:

17. B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

I think it's a bit of both. :biggrin1:

18. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i am not that big but if i was...i would hate to "emasculate" another man.
    that would turn me on about as much as the vomit video DJG posted.
    i love men loving themselves and there lovers loving them.
    any neg feelings would make me lose my erection.
    and if SHE was going on about how little he was it would piss me off/make me sick...i would want to be very mean to her.

i would rather teach him how to compensate.
    gently pulling on the clitoral hood...kegel exercises for her...ben wa balls...pillow positioning...how to be sincere....effleurage...petrisage,
    trust...truth...love...faith.

Now back onto the subject...when i was 14 my uncles wifes friend
    tried to seduce me lol...she was always touching my chest.
    she said i was a "very big boy" for being 14.
    her husband was right there...she was trying to be passive but sucked.
    he chuckled...i remember how i felt, and it was like a headache but in my soul.
    i was fresh out of the pool and she was oogling the whole time.
    she was a pedophile.
    she was an abuser.
    and at that time i WORSHIPPED women...she changed that.
    :wizard:

19. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    it was my family. and I'm 19, my brother is 17.
    I hope to see you again:smile:

20. Andresito

Andresito Member

Oooh, this kind of encounters are soooooo cute... I love them, just like a wedding. :redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted