Younger Bi Boy For Older Mature Fun (seattle But Willing To Travel)

Sea_Sub

Sexy Member
Media
Seattle, Washington, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi! 22 year old cute but masculine clean cut sorta guy here.

Generally a reserved guy to most but most don't know the inner slutty side in me. I enjoy playing with older, mature and experienced people. I generally end up with older men, most who want a hookup but end up realizing how intense and passionate their time with me is.. always leads to them wanting more and sometimes they get there way!

Ever since moving to WA, I have more freedom to explore and get kinky.. tried many fun things with guys and want to take that to another level with a guy. Doesn't matter if you just want a discreet boy to play with, get spun and cloudy with on your travels or if you want to get wild and get a group of your friends to whore our this spun slut..

Also open to vanilla fun. Also open to women who just need a change in pace.. or a date to a fancy event.

Although i'm in Seattle, im willing to travel if close and planned accordingly, if you want me to fly out .. that's a discussion im willing to have :p

Tele is: sea_sub if im not checking this everyday!

Notanumber

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi! 22 year old cute but masculine clean cut sorta guy here.

Generally a reserved guy to most but most don't know the inner slutty side in me. I enjoy playing with older, mature and experienced people. I generally end up with older men, most who want a hookup but end up realizing how intense and passionate their time with me is.. always leads to them wanting more and sometimes they get there way!

Ever since moving to WA, I have more freedom to explore and get kinky.. tried many fun things with guys and want to take that to another level with a guy. Doesn't matter if you just want a discreet boy to play with, get spun and cloudy with on your travels or if you want to get wild and get a group of your friends to whore our this spun slut..

Also open to vanilla fun. Also open to women who just need a change in pace.. or a date to a fancy event.

Although i'm in Seattle, im willing to travel if close and planned accordingly, if you want me to fly out .. that's a discussion im willing to have :p

Tele is: sea_sub if im not checking this everyday!

Are you hung or seeking hung? Or both ;-)