younger for older types

Daddy Lucas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Goodwood, you are differently a "hot dad" type! (but a bit young for me! LOL)
I have always been attracted to older men since I can remember. Now that I'm 53, I think men in their 60 & 70's are damn sexy! Let's say: "There's a butt for every saddle and a lid for every pot!"

fusca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Nappydyno,
I'm 40, so I think I fall into the age range you're referring to, so I have a question for you. Can you explain what it is about older men that you find attractive or appealing? I'm not doubting you, I'm just curious to know why? If you could answer this question with some insight, then maybe us older guys who like younger guys could more consciously make an effort to exhibit those qualities you're looking for.
Too bad you're in Ohio and I'm in Illinois, otherwise I might be tempted...!!
By the way, I liked your photos. You're very cute and very hot. And by the way, in one of your photos, there's a television on and the image on the TV screen looks like Joni Mitchell...are you a Joni Mitchell fan?

D_eegby6ry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Nappydyno,
I'm 40, so I think I fall into the age range you're referring to, so I have a question for you. Can you explain what it is about older men that you find attractive or appealing? I'm not doubting you, I'm just curious to know why? If you could answer this question with some insight, then maybe us older guys who like younger guys could more consciously make an effort to exhibit those qualities you're looking for.
Too bad you're in Ohio and I'm in Illinois, otherwise I might be tempted...!!
By the way, I liked your photos. You're very cute and very hot. And by the way, in one of your photos, there's a television on and the image on the TV screen looks like Joni Mitchell...are you a Joni Mitchell fan?

that one picture actually is of the show Six Feet Under which is my fav tv show.

um i just love the ruggedness of a dad, especially love the hairy men.

i guess its just having all the experience a dad has

fusca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Nappydyno,
Thanks for the answer to my question. It gives me a little insight.
Also, I just found a posting of yours where you say that you have a boyfriend...so I'm curious...is your boyfriend an older guy, or someone in your own age range? I'm curious to know if this interest that you have in older guys is just theoretical, or if you put it into practice.

fusca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, I'd like to extend my previous question to Nappydyno to all the younger guys out there who find older men attractive, that is, "Is the interest you have in older guys just theoretical, or do you put it into practice?"
And for any of you younger guys who like older guys, if you can shed some light on it for me, please answer the following question: "What is it about older men that you find attractive or appealing?" If you younger guys could give an insightful answer to this question, it may help us older guys strike up relationships that are mutually satisfying.

Trimmer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
DANG! You ARE cute! Nice crank too! Too bad your not on the east coast! I'd love to try touching my nose in those pubes!! :)

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, are ladies allowed to post?

I find older men very sexy. From 50-65.

If I had to choose between one younger or my age and one a lot older, I would definitely go for the older man.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I knew that at 36 I'm not exactly young anymore, but I didn't think I'd quite reached "dad" age yet. I thought I was somewhere in-between.

Alas, I'm neither a skinny, fresh-faced twink, nor am I hairy and ruggedly handsome. That must be why nobody wants me. Oh, well... :sad:

fusca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Monster,
What do you mean? Do you mean, "Is 27 too old for a young 19-year-old guy to be interested in?" Or, do you mean, "Is 27 too old for an older guy who's looking for a younger guy?"

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Monster,
What do you mean? Do you mean, "Is 27 too old for a young 19-year-old guy to be interested in?" Or, do you mean, "Is 27 too old for an older guy who's looking for a younger guy?"

I just edited my post fusca.:cool:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Not a man but i am stating to appreciate the benefits of an older man. Im at the point in my life when im realizing a rock solid cock isnt worth dealing with the drama a young guy bring. A older man, with wisdom, experience and a gentlemanly way is much more tempting.

Not to keen on the 'dad' bit though

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not a man but i am stating to appreciate the benefits of an older man. Im at the point in my life when im realizing a rock solid cock isnt worth dealing with the drama a young guy bring. A older man, with wisdom, experience and a gentlemanly way is much more tempting.

Not to keen on the 'dad' bit though

You don't have to be gay to appreciate the sexual experience of an 'older' man.

But no matter how old I get, I'll never take care of someone like a 'daddy'. You want me to fuck you stupid, I'm into that. You want me to pay your rent, fuck off.