younger for older types

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm definitely getting the interest from guys in their early 20s that I certainly was not getting five years ago, and I am not complaining. And, yes, there's "practice" and not just "theory."

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
But no matter how old I get, I'll never take care of someone like a 'daddy'. You want me to fuck you stupid, I'm into that. You want me to pay your rent, fuck off.

I couldn't agree more. Im not one to go after a sugar daddy, anyone like that is basically a glorified prostitute. I like to support myself and be independence. My last guy was younger then me and stupidly enough i ended up being his free ticket and paying his bills :rolleyes:

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media
I couldn't agree more. Im not one to go after a sugar daddy, anyone like that is basically a glorified prostitute. I like to support myself and be independence. My last guy was younger then me and stupidly enough i ended up being his free ticket and paying his bills :rolleyes:

Been there, won't do that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Icouldn't agree more. Im not one to go after a sugar daddy, anyone like that is basically a glorified prostitute. I like to support myself and be independent. My last guy was younger then me and stupidly enough i ended up being his free ticket and paying his bills :rolleyes:
I agree those women are basically prostitutes. I had a guy offer to be my sugar daddy once and I kicked him to the curb so fast his head damn near spun. :biggrin1: Nobody buys my affections. I give them freely and honestly or not at all.:cool:

You don't have to be gay to appreciate the sexual experience of an 'older' man. Agreed, however the one older guy I was with was horrendus lover. :frown1::mad:
But no matter how old I get, I'll never take care of someone like a 'daddy'. You want me to fuck you stupid, I'm into that. You want me to pay your rent, fuck off.
Agreed!

Not a man but i am starting to appreciate the benefits of an older man. Im at the point in my life when im realizing a rock solid cock isnt worth dealing with the drama a young guy brings. An older man, with wisdom, experience and a gentlemanly way is much more tempting.
Not too keen on the 'dad' bit though
Do all younger guys bring drama? :confused: At this point any man with with wisdom, experience and a gentlemanly way is appealing to me. :redface::wink:

Well, I know that at 36 I'm not exactly young anymore, but I didn't think I'd quite reached "dad" age yet. I thought I was somewhere in-between.
Alas, I'm neither a skinny, fresh-faced twink, nor am I hairy and ruggedly handsome. That must be why nobody wants me. Oh, well... :sad:
36 is not old but it is daddyesque in the gay vernacular. Have this pic: dick_thighs made into calling cards and hand them out to guys you are interested in. I guarantee your social life will improve. :wink::smile:

I like older guys.
:biggrin1:You have to, you're practically larva. ROTFLMAO :biggrin1::tongue:

If I am "dad" age/material, could I maybe at least be considered in the "hot dad" category? lol
Well, since I am not gay I cannot relate but had a reality check to think that I could be dad age. Gulp. lol!
Imagine my shock to find out I am considered a milf to some of the younger set! :eek: There is no question Goodwood, you are absolutely a "hot daddy type!"

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Imagine my shock to find out I am considered a milf to some of the younger set! :eek:

A few years ago I was at a gay club with a female friend who is a few years younger than me, so she was probably in her late 20s or early 30s at the time. At the time they had go-go dancers, including this gorgeous straight boy who was an amazing dancer. All the gay guys were into him, but he was only interested in women. So he sees my friend--it's important to note that this woman is rather gorgeous--and at the end of the night after the club had closed he was hitting on her fiercely. She was loving the attention and I have to admit I was a bit jealous. At once point she turns to me and says, "If only he knew I have to go home to my kids." (Her oldest was nearly a teenager.) He didn't hear what she said, because at the exact same moment he had turned to his friend and said, "I'm really into older women."

I nearly fell on the floor I was laughing so hard.

My friend gets the last laugh, though. The last time I saw this guy he'd gotten kinda fat and in just a few short years he's aged rather badly.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Do all younger guys bring drama? :confused: At this point any man with with wisdom, experience and a gentlemanly way is appealing to me. :redface::wink:

Not all, but the younger guys ive known have brought me more drama then im happy to deal with.

Honestly, it is this site that has opened my eyes to the benefits of older men. Before here i was always hit on by older men but passed then up thinking of them as "dirty old pervs" and heading straight to the young guy. Here ive gotten talking to a few of the older men (40-50's) and i never thought id have so much in common with people almost twice my age. Next time i get hit on by the 'old guy' i'll think twice even if my friends are telling me i crazy for even considering him.

like2playwbd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ahh, I just turned 40! Thankfully I don't look it. Just made friends with a few younger guys (moved to a new city) and I must say it is refreshing to know that I am still attractive to people of all ages. I've always said that younger guys are fun to play with but not date, unless they are mature for their age.

A friend of mine who is nearly 50 exclusively dates younger guys and he lets them walk all over him. I wouldn't put of with some of the stuff he does.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ahh, I just turned 40! Thankfully I don't look it. Just made friends with a few younger guys (moved to a new city) and I must say it is refreshing to know that I am still attractive to people of all ages. I've always said that younger guys are fun to play with but not date, unless they are mature for their age.

A friend of mine who is nearly 50 exclusively dates younger guys and he lets them walk all over him. I wouldn't put of with some of the stuff he does.

i think it works both ways with your 50 yr old friend....he buys friendship - hence why the young ones walk over him and he also has them as trophys for his arm to make him think he is younger.

there are still some genuine younger guys however who like older guys and who dont want sugar daddies to buy them everything,etc.

id be happy myself with a partner aged around 25 provided he was committed and mature enough to cope with a longer term relationship.

Wyldwill420

Sexy Member
Media
Hi nappydyno, I'm Will in San Diego...Id love to chat on this topic more since I fit your need. Please reach me a wyldwill@aol.com for emails. I hope we an chat soon. maybe we can cam on yahoo? See you son...I mean soon.
By the way I agree..YOU are very HOTTTT. It would be an honor.
LAter, Will

PWRSTRK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
oh come on guys, lol

didnt mean to offend anyone,

just lookin to see if other young guys like me enjoyed the dad types of men

haha

I'm a 44 y/o guy and LOVE the admiration of younger guys up to mid thirties... so I love this thread! Nappydyno, any guys looking like you and with your attitude who choose to admire guys like me are more than welcome!

Dad

Whoops--I mean Tom.

boonelaverne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Approaching 30 I always thought that the younger guy was cuter, fitter and much more virile. However, each experience with older guys has been much better and the older I seem to get the more I want to please and find that partners older than me all tend to care more... plus experience always goes a long long way!