Younger guys, older women?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_hungnate, Dec 16, 2006.

1. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

Hi this should maybe be in the relationships section but I like to get equal responses from males and females so I posted here.
    My question is if you’re a guy who likes older women, or a woman who likes younger guys, what makes you into that?
    OK, I’m 23 (almost 24) and for a couple yrs I've been into older women. Overall I’ve been with about a dozen women with most of them in the 30-40 range. A lot of women in that age really let themselves go but the ones that stay in shape I find super hot. Lately I was thinking about why I’m so into older women and I was thinking maybe women in that age are so appreciative (in my experience).
    What really gets me going is when a woman lays the compliments on thick. Like the last couple months I’ve been getting with this woman who drives me crazy. She's the oldest woman I’ve had sex with (42) but she looks damn good. Like from her face you can kinda tell her age but her body looks way younger. But my point is I get really turned on by how she pads my ego. Like she’s a definite size queen and she’s always saying how great my size is (8 in.) and saying these totally hot things to me, like about how great I am and how lucky she is to be getting with me. She's good with words too and she says this great stuff like the other day she told me her body screams with joy when she knows I'm coming. Now I'm not trying to say I'm so great I'm just saying I'm starting to notice the women I get really super hot for are always the ones who pad my ego like that, so maybe I'm thinking I'm into older women because they're so appreciative? With her maybe it’s also because she’s such a nice, polite person. Like she looks all nice and proper so it’s really hot when we’re behind closed doors and she gets like that. Also I was thinking I must be insecure if I get so crazy about a woman pumping me up like that, but that's just me.
    So anyway that's my deal, but I’m wondering why people are into older women and also why women are into younger guys. Thanks.

2. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    More heterocentrism.

3. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

I don't think every post needs to include every subgroup. There are PLENTY of posts on this site that are directed only at gay men.

As for the issue, Hungnate, I think it's natural to enjoy hearing how appreciated you are. Women like hearing how great we look, with men I think they like hearing I great they are. I don't think it makes you insecure if you find it exciting to have an attractive woman making you feel like the stud of the century.

4. socoken

socoken New Member

That is a cool post. I completely know how you feel and have experienced the same with real women. Young women are either too insecure or too conceited to be comfortable enough to make a guy feel like a stud. Real women know what they want and what they like, so when they are with you, you know they want to be. Girls, however, have all sorts of fucked up alterior motives, but the biggest of which is to have you pamper their ego and treat them like the psuedo-celebrity they think they are. Confidence is sexy, and older women have it.

5. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

That's interesting. I think we forget a lot of the time that paying another person a compliment really is a sign of security and strength. I probably agree with your conclusion - younger women probably aren't as comfortable with themselves. I certainly have become far more secure in myself as I've approached, errr, eeek... middle age.:eek:

6. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

I want the battlecruiser, too......:smile:

There was a Sopranos episode where Carmella won a weeklong trip to Paris for 2.
    Tony didn't go so a recently widowed friend of Carmella's went with her.
    I guess both characters are supposed to be in their upper 30's or early 40's.

So Carmella's friend is on the sidewalk talking to this young man on a bicicyle....and they say bye to each other as Carmella is walking out of a store towards her friend.
    Carmella says "You're not really going to go out with him are you ?...I mean he's 27 years old ! "

And her friend says " DUH !! "

:biggrin1:
    I was laughing my ass off......

7. Principessa

Gold Member

I like younger men, they taste just like chicken! :biggrin1:

8. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

Hungnate the older women thing will serve you well. I have always liked older women and as an older guy, I still find them terribly sexy. Not drawn to younger women much at all. I employ about 15 22-30 yo women and no attraction for me. Because I am in a position of power to them I get overtly propositioned a lot. Have to be at least 40 or above. I have a great sex story I may tell when I get a chance.

9. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Umm correct me if Im wrong here but I wouldn't consider 30 "middle age".

10. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

:wink: I was 30 eight yrs ago, but indeed, I am only approaching middle age :rolleyes: .

11. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

I hope you're right, Skull. Otherwise, I am ancient.:rolleyes:

12. Principessa

Gold Member

Up until about age 35 I preferred dating men who were 3-10 years older than me. Around 35 I noticed older men wanted women way younger than I was even though I kept myself in good physical shape.

Some say men of 40+ just want bimbos or arm candy with young moldable minds; rather than mature women with minds and thoughts of their own.

I don't think that's it though.

I think we remind them of their own mortality.

The few younger men I have dated have been intelligent, kind, funny, decent gentleman. They have also been extremely passionate and grateful lovers.
    They know where the clitoris is, and what to do with it, they don't balk about using condoms (they grew up with AIDS in the media) The BIG BONUS: since it appears I am just now approaching my sexual peak they can keep up with me. I like that in a man. :biggrin1: And yes they are very complimentary.

13. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

I can believe there's some truth to that. I guess I'm very pragmatic, but I also think it has to do with biology. A woman of 35 or 40 may not have 20 child-bearing years ahead of her, and I think that can be a natural turnoff that is just evolution and nobody is even consciously aware of.
    That said, I also am at the moment, almost exclusively into younger men. What I like about them is they look great, great bodies, great energy and stamina, and great open-mindedness. I'm not an old-fashioned person and I like men who aren't stuck in old fashioned ways.
    And now that I think about it, perhaps that's a reason some younger men like older women - we've had time to outgrow some fairytale ideas of how things are "supposed" to be, and we've had to time to get over the BS about sex being shameful, and marriage being the most important thing in a girl's life.

14. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hiiiiiii...

Yes, these fairytales that cloud younger womens minds are the basis of much drama. Drama is a reallll problem for me. Ive been through some unfortunate things the past two years and drama is certainly not needed. That being said, I have been into girls mostly 18-24. Something about the youth look is, I don't know, pristine.

However, as I have joined a new gym the last few weeks I see a great number of older women working out. A few have struck that chord in me, the chord that makes me want to walk up to them and say you are the most beautiful person I've seen today, just for the sake of letting them know that. I guess I have just came to realize that a beautiful person is a beautiful person, regardless of age.

15. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes Im at a point in my life where i am comfortable in my own skin. It took a while. This is who i am and who im allways going to be and its ok with me.....:smile:

16. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

Reading this, I realized I have never in my life been with a younger man. When I was really young, I looked for older guys, and I married a guy 7 years older than I was.

I can understand the attraction, though. It's funny -- some part of me doesn't seem to understand that I've aged. I'll be out and about somewhere, and I'll see a good-looking man, and then I'll realize he's probably 23. Then it takes a few seconds for me to remember that I'm not 23!

Strange how time flies.

17. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

My girlfriend is 20 years younger than me and to my surprise its working out really well. I was allways one who wanted a woman his own age. This is just something that happend. I never thought it would work out. Now 2 years later i wouldnt trade her for anything in the world. We all soul mates..........:smile: In fact she knows im on here and is welcome to read all my posts anytime. There isnt any thought that i have posted on here that i havent talked to her about. In fact many a night she is sitting here with me when im on here. Its called trust. She knows i would never cheat on her. This younger woman has pleased me in ways i could ever imagine...... :smile: So somtimes age isnt a factor

18. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

i love older women cuz they just want to get the shit fucked out of them and thats all they want. most are married and have families and a few are divoresed and looking to "have fun" they go for younger guys cuz we are also looking to "have fun" so over all it works out for the best

19. baremn

baremn New Member

I have always been attracted to older women. I never put an age on it. The way they carry themselves and show confidence adds to the turnon. I also liked how women age, yummy. I have had some friends mom's.

20. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Its a topic after my own heart (and a few other things!) hung- and soc so is your response!
    I have always liked younger men, and Im not sure why, but I do know I have some feelings of insecurity until I know the guy ISN'T into younger women. And the guys Ive been with state mainly what you did, socoken, as reasons. I can understand that, because as Ive grown older Ive stopped the head game crap I was into when I was 20, and Ive certainly become very comfortable with my sexuality. Younger men also seem to be the ones who indicate interest in me, and I find them sexy and I do like their ability to get hard very quickly- lol- but again, Ive not ever been with a guy over 38, so Ive no idea what they are like!
    Gosh- I think I'll have to 'research' this some more!:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted