Younger guys, older women?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Im 27 and my last ex was 18 and what i learn is never again will i be with a younger man. There is something great to be said for age, maturity, wisdom and a man that is comfortable with himself and not out to impress him mates.

Sure it is a individual thing based on each person but as a whole that i feel for now.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, it occured to me that another factor I haven't seen mentioned here is the sexual peak factor. I'm 38 and my sex drive has gone way up in the last 2-3 yrs, and men in their 20s have a sex drive to match. And I'm sure for younger guys it's appealing to have a woman who has a high sex drive. Actually I think that's a huge factor why some younger man May-December matches occur.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I mentioned that yesterday but I guess it was towards the end of the thread.

HTML:
The BIG BONUS: since it appears I am just now approaching my sexual peak they can keep up with me. I like that in a man. :biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know, it occured to me that another factor I haven't seen mentioned here is the sexual peak factor. I'm 38 and my sex drive has gone way up in the last 2-3 yrs, and men in their 20s have a sex drive to match. And I'm sure for younger guys it's appealing to have a woman who has a high sex drive. Actually I think that's a huge factor why some younger man May-December matches occur.

Yeh, I do agree with the sexual compatibility attraction that goes on..younger men older women seems to match. But my experience have been for a long time attracting younger males and being distracted by their charms. Than to me is not a peak factor that started in specific age. It just happen younger males get to me first and faster...and keep insisting and I let me be 'trap'..yeh right...:tongue:

But as much the sexual compatibility will always be there for me I had decided to break the cicle, and just ignore it. I want to experience different ages that means, same or older than myself now. I will take my time now on...it has been a long time I do not date a guy my age or older, just the youngers 3,5,7 years younger than me.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And now that I think about it, perhaps that's a reason some younger men like older women - we've had time to outgrow some fairytale ideas of how things are "supposed" to be, and we've had to time to get over the BS about sex being shameful, and marriage being the most important thing in a girl's life.

A couple of (younger) men have said this to me almost verbatim. They're quite happy to not worry about shouldering the burden of our emotional lives (the save me, save me complex). We're at an age where we now understand we're responsible for our own emotional, mental, spiritual, and sexual health. It's the only way to learn how to chuck some of these cultural misconceptions about our gender and sexuality into the can.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Oh yeah. That too. :biggrin1:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I mentioned that yesterday but I guess it was towards the end of the thread.

My mistake. :cool: Well, I certainly agree with you!

HTML:
The BIG BONUS: since it appears I am just now approaching my sexual peak they can keep up with me. I like that in a man. :biggrin1:
[/quote]

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love this topic. Love older women and love the posts so far. But, I hate saying "older" women, because as we know, these women we love can be extremly young at heart and be some pretty wild vixens.

I think it's just a matter of the more mature women being just that, more mature, and experienced, and knowing their own bodies so well, and knowing what they want, and not having to deal with any hassle of trying to figure them out.

And damn, they're just so sexy!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple of (younger) men have said this to me almost verbatim. They're quite happy to not worry about shouldering the burden of our emotional lives (the save me, save me complex). We're at an age where we now understand we're responsible for our own emotional, mental, spiritual, and sexual health. It's the only way to learn how to chuck some of these cultural misconceptions about our gender and sexuality into the can.

Yup, not to mention the cultural misconception that it's slutty to have a "casual" sex relationship, like an FWB. I think this is a huge difference between younger women and more seasoned women (how's that for an alternative to calling us "older"!). I think women in their 20s usually consider having an FWB relationship slutty, which I don't, and you don't, and a lot of more "seasoned" and "mature" women don't. :biggrin1:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm sometimes I think I'm on my own in not being at all attracted to much younger men. At 33, the biggest age gap I've had with a guy is 5yrs younger than me, and even then I felt a bit of a cradle snatcher. But I'm the same in the opposite direction. I wouldn't want a guy who was closer to my Dad's age than my own.

There are some that say being with a younger guy makes you feel younger... but it doesn't with me, it just makes me more accutely aware of my actual age. It's not like.. wow being with this 25yr old makes me feel young, it's more a case of.... fuck, I'll never be 25 again! lol

I'd never really thought of myself as a pessimist, but reading that certainly makes me seem like one.

MclLau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are encountering women who are at the peak of their sexual desire; i.e. at their 40ties. Most of the younger women (below 40ties) just don't have that kind of drive. That change your perception toward older women. But bear in mind, women at their 40ties have only another 20 years maximum for your and their pleasure if you are lucky.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aha! And I forgot to point out about if you older women heard the younger male talking about woman and girl differences vibes...if they feel less pressured and much more relaxed with what they call women because most of us are divorced, financial stable and having a approach have lived almost all and blabla they just 'relax' because we dont really 'need' them or make plans to 'trap' them, kind of...????

Its funny because some say that: "You 'never' call, you are not all over me stuff, I have to be the one who call and etc.." Not because we are rude and etc but we just want have our space and respect theirs too..there is no rush as when we are 'younger' and the bio clock does not matters anymore ???:confused:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yup, not to mention the cultural misconception that it's slutty to have a "casual" sex relationship, like an FWB. I think this is a huge difference between younger women and more seasoned women (how's that for an alternative to calling us "older"!). I think women in their 20s usually consider having an FWB relationship slutty, which I don't, and you don't, and a lot of more "seasoned" and "mature" women don't. :biggrin1:

That's changing but every so slowly. We, on the other hand, could care less what others think about us. :eek:

Hmmmm sometimes I think I'm on my own in not being at all attracted to much younger men. At 33, the biggest age gap I've had with a guy is 5yrs younger than me, and even then I felt a bit of a cradle snatcher. But I'm the same in the opposite direction. I wouldn't want a guy who was closer to my Dad's age than my own.

There are some that say being with a younger guy makes you feel younger... but it doesn't with me, it just makes me more accutely aware of my actual age. It's not like.. wow being with this 25yr old makes me feel young, it's more a case of.... fuck, I'll never be 25 again! lol

I'd never really thought of myself as a pessimist, but reading that certainly makes me seem like one.

I've heard others say that but personally I don't feel younger (or older) by having sex with younger men. My recent partners have been younger in age mostly because most men my age and older are looking for something long-term, something i'm not ready for at the moment. I'm more aware of my ever-rising libido more than anything during sex. I guess if you equate libido with youth, then I feel young. But I just think of it as feeling more sexual than anything else.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mercurial,

The older I get , the more I have to take my hat of to men for their ability to get anything done at all with all of this testosterone floating around in their systems . I know my ever occuring testosterone surges are making me live up to my online name more and more! You hit on something when mentioning your rise in libido. As women mature, their levels of testosterone do as well. There are some not so lovely side effects of this but one benefit is the rise in drive and self confidence. ...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
J!

Yes, baby. We arent getting older, we are getting better.... Now if only we can find a way to clone you..... LOL!

Love this topic. Love older women and love the posts so far. But, I hate saying "older" women, because as we know, these women we love can be extremly young at heart and be some pretty wild vixens.

I think it's just a matter of the more mature women being just that, more mature, and experienced, and knowing their own bodies so well, and knowing what they want, and not having to deal with any hassle of trying to figure them out.

And damn, they're just so sexy!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My recent partners have been younger in age mostly because most men my age and older are looking for something long-term, something i'm not ready for at the moment. I'm more aware of my ever-rising libido more than anything during sex. I guess if you equate libido with youth, then I feel young. But I just think of it as feeling more sexual than anything else.

Yup. I agree with what you said about 1 thing being appealing about younger men that they're comfortable without a long-term committment. And I think that works bigtime the other direction as well. I'm sure younger men who aren't looking for a longterm commitment like having a woman who isn't trying to box them in. I guess that goes back to being comfortable having a sexual relationship without a serious committment.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its a topic after my own heart (and a few other things!) hung- and soc so is your response!
I have always liked younger men, and Im not sure why, but I do know I have some feelings of insecurity until I know the guy ISN'T into younger women. And the guys Ive been with state mainly what you did, socoken, as reasons. I can understand that, because as Ive grown older Ive stopped the head game crap I was into when I was 20, and Ive certainly become very comfortable with my sexuality. Younger men also seem to be the ones who indicate interest in me, and I find them sexy and I do like their ability to get hard very quickly- lol- but again, Ive not ever been with a guy over 38, so Ive no idea what they are like!
Gosh- I think I'll have to 'research' this some more!:biggrin1:

Well, you can count on us young college guys for research. We love pulling all-nighters doing research, especially when the subject looks as good as you do!

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Put an older woman's attitude in a younger, baggage-less woman and I will marry her...

So many good responses from the ladies on this...thank you!

...OB

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Put an older woman's attitude in a younger, baggage-less woman and I will marry her...
...OB

I think you can't go through life without experiencing stuff that can make you cynical. I guess it's just how you respond to it that determines if it becomes baggage or if you just makes you freer. I think for me, going through a divorce, I could be walking around with baggage but the way I look at it, my experience just taught me life is a journey, there's no point holding on to baggage and you might as well have fun. But it's funny, I think it's the same experiences of divorce and crumbled relationships that makes some people cynical and untrusting and makes other people freer and liberated. I guess it just depends how you respond to it.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never had a relationship with an older woman but I am definately interested in it. I think what appeals to me is a sense of identity, accomplishment, security (in herself, mentally, physically, etc.) that younger girls just simply do not have. When it comes to the more 'serious things' (i.e. when we're not just goofing around and enjoying life), I tend to be very mature for my age. This probably fits in somewhere too, because all of the girls that I am around (except one or two I can think of) at college are very immature and usually seem to suffer from some kind of identity crisis, which is somewhat normal considering the age and all the experiences/changes etc., people go through.

Aside from those mental aspects, which are really attractive to me, I also find a woman who is out of her 20's, but still maintaining her beautiful body to be extremely sexy. I think this comes down to actually proving that she takes care of herself (and if she can take care of her own body so well.. perhaps it leads me to think she can take care of other responsibilities in her life also?). Just about all women look spectacular at age 20, but as some others on this post have said "let themselves go" at some point. I like to take care of myself (i.e. keep clean, eat relatively well, but not as far as super-nutritionist/exerciser/bodybuilder at all, just a general good up-keeping) and I think it is attractive to find someone else who does the same.

So, I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with an older woman at some point in my life. I don't specifically target women based on age group though, since I still like women my age also. I guess I'd say that I don't descriminate based on age at all, so that leaves many possibilities open.