Younger guys, older women?

sweetpea

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm what is considered middle aged (50ish) and I'm not ready to pack it in just yet. I find that younger guys are in better shape and have more stamina in the bedroom. So, keep the younger guys coming!

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gentlemen,

I am beginning to find this subject somewhat disturbing. IT seems as if the reasons you want to be with older women is that you feel they are less likely to hold you accountable or ask you for anything more than the pleasure of their company in bed. How dare they! This may be what some older women may be looking for but not all. Regardless of age, these individuals still have feelings. They may not key your car if you do them wrong, but they may have the possibility to hurt or be hurt just the same...

Hey Naughty, it's OK as I am not an asshole so I don't act like one. I see no reason to lie or try to get over on people so I don't like to play games. I love older women but every situation is different. Yeah I've had sex with women where it was sort of a booty call thing and only about sex, just because I liked what they've got and they liked what I've got. Right now I've been getting with this very sexy woman who's 41 but she's pretty cool and we hang out some too, not only hop straight into bed. Every situation is it's own thing. But hey I've got no reason to lie to people. I'm having enough fun and I don't want a serious relationship now so if a woman wants that we're not going to hook up. Most of the women I've hooked up with are like me just looking for a fun time and good sex. Nothing wrong with that.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have much experience on this subject. A guy I used to work with who was a bit younger than me married a woman who was over 20 years older.
He told me "always pick an older woman...they will treat you much better".
I will say that they do seem to have a had a very good marriage.

Just my 2 cents worth.

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
Gentlemen,

I am beginning to find this subject somewhat disturbing. IT seems as if the reasons you want to be with older women is that you feel they are less likely to hold you accountable or ask you for anything more than the pleasure of their company in bed. How dare they! This may be what some older women may be looking for but not all. Regardless of age, these individuals still have feelings. They may not key your car if you do them wrong, but they may have the possibility to hurt or be hurt just the same...

I hope I didn't convey those sentiments in my post. I would consider my relationship to be mutually loving, respectful, and emotionally supportive. In my experience, after a short while the age difference becomes very secondary in the relationship. It is a relationship first (and they are all different), the age thing to me is now in the background. It still provides an undercurrent of excitement, but it is no longer the main thing.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I'm actively "seeing" a woman who is 42. I had no idea the first time I stayed the night at her place. BTW, I'm 27. She has a great body, and we have amazing sex together. She calls me her "Ashton."

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before I met him my bf dated a woman who is 9 yrs older than him (he's 24 now) and he said the biggest turnon about the sex was part was because she was more experienced than him and he felt like it was hot if he could satisfy her. I guess I can understand that. I met her once a couple months ago at a party and she was sorta flirting with him, so now I don't like her! :mad:
PS but I trust my bf :biggrin1: