Younger Hitting On Older

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead, Apr 20, 2008.

1. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I am constantly surprised by the number of men and women in their 20s and 30s who flirt with me or even hit on me.

Believe me, I'm not complaining. I love that there's people who would like a piece of me, now that I'm in my early 50s, instead of just sticking to someone their own age.

As a matter of fact, if I weren't in a committed relationship, I'd be getting more ass now than when I was trolling for it in my 20s.

It's not just people here at LPSG. It's people I know at work or in other everyday social situations.

Any other older guys run into this? Any younger folks care to talk about wanting someone older?

2. D_Carroll Condomripper

I'm 19.

I think there is something hot about being with someone older. Like you have a lot to learn and they can teach you. I'd love to learn anytime.

3. D_percypenguin

D_percypenguin Account Disabled

Im 19 and Im at the horniest point in my life(thus far) so anyone commenting that im nice,hot,cute etc. turns me on

4. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    looking at ur gallery kris, any lady would hit on you ;p

Draft saved Draft deleted