Younger, Longer, Thinner

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I've been on this site a lot today, for the first time in a long time. I had sort of forgotten how much fun LPSG is! I've been so busy since March that I haven't had a lot of time to hang out here.

In the time I've been pretty distracted by real life, it seems like the make-up of the folks hanging out here has changed some. I see some familiar names, but I know there are others I'm missing.

Looking at the galleries, it seems there's a lot of younger, longer, skinnier cocks in the pics I'm seeing. Just interesting to see.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And here I thought this was a thread about your face lift, diet regime and PE program. The summer does tend to bring down the median age on the site, until winter break rolls around again. Good to see you back looking so young and fit and well...Large!

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
And here I thought this was a thread about your face lift, diet regime and PE program. The summer does tend to bring down the median age on the site, until winter break rolls around again. Good to see you back looking so young and fit and well...Large!

Welcome back krispy!

Good to see both you guys here, too! Actually, maybe I should go for that whole magic 3-way ... the face lift, diet regime and PE program! It's good to have goals! :smile: