Your 3 most physically painful experiences

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
1. Delivering my son - came out partially by vaginal delivery (with thrid degree laceration) got stuck, shoved back in and then given a c-section. Couldn't walk for a few days after that.

2. Breaking my nose and having my skin peeled from the right side of my face during a car accident. Now I never drive anywhere without my seatbelt.

3. Breaking my elbow after falling on my head from roller skating.

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
1) First time bottoming: he was big, I wasn't prepared
2) Smashing my middle finger pretty bad with a hammer
3) soccer injuries

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. I was given a shot of penicillin that is supposed to be intramuscular and some got into a blood vessel. I've had five major surgeries and they were nothing compared to this. My blood pressure was 230/160 due to the pain. LOTS of morphine helped and brought down my BP..
2. Ruptured testicle. Part of the same incident. It was a VERY bad day!
3. Everything else pales.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was little I climbed on the toilet on top of a throw pillow looking for something. I fell back and hit my head and split it open. It wasnt' too bad, we didn't even go to the hospital and I don't remember the pain.

One time I was cleaning and saw what I thought was a piece of plastic wrap. I swooped it up, because you don't pick up those things gingerly and it was a piece of glass. Didn't need stitches then either.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1: Having surgery on/around spine to remove a tumer the size of a hen egg that was slowly paralizing me,. Had 6 for the same reason before this one but this time they went in threw the front. Broke my neck went in through the neck then took a piece of my left hip and shaped it to fit the piece of bone they had to remove from my neck.
2:having a cathater inserted without pain killer's or anything for emergency surgery.
3:Was having a cathater removed by a dumb ass nurse who did'nt deflate the balloon and just yanked it out.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
1. I was in a vehicle accident that shoved my cervical spine forward against my vocal chords, thoracic spine damage between the shoulder blades, and lumbar spine injury that resulted in discs putting pressure on the nerves to the legs. This has resulted in nerve damage and neuropathy. Closed head injury resulting in damage to the centers of the brain dealing with short term memory, music, and language.
2. Malpractice during kidney stone surgery that left almost the entire left ureter full of stone fragments for 3 weeks. ( I almost died, had to have emergency surgery).
3. Migraine headache that left me completely blind in one eye for 24 hours. I was on the verge of a stroke.
4. Neuromuscular disorder that was so painful I couldn't have one finger tough another one.
5. Reading some peoples posts and realizing they are serious about what they typed.

Last edited:

suprdave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1. broke collar bone in 2 places,dislocated shoulder,broke 4 ribs and sternum. atv crash at 75 mph

2. had catheter put in by a young inexperienced male nurse,no pain meds, he was impressed, i wasnt.

3. trying to put dislocated shoulder back in place that pops out everytime i lift something(refer to #1)

not so much physical ... but extreme pain nonetheless: being suicidal while being chronically depressed

I've been there. Doubled-over on the floor crying in sheer emotional pain. It's horrendous and I fear that memory like no other.

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1. I gave birth to a normal sized baby vaginally with no drugs2. Six weeks after birth I discovered the doctor sewed me up virgin tight (her advice- KY, wine, and lots of foreplay) It was the worst hour of my life as my husband tried to slowly work it in3. Watching my son be held down by doctors and have a rock removed from his nose. This actually hurt more than the others.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Abscess from an impacted wisdom tooth, that almost killed me. I was unable to eat or drink anything for over a week (survived on IVs) and was given a LOT of antibiotics and even the high level I was given almost didn't work (I really did almost die.) I was also finally on the level of morphine that is often given to terminal cancer patients. It wasn't quite enough. But better than before.

2. Gallstone attack, just 3 months before the abscess

3. Dislocated kneecap, when I was 11 years old.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
not so much physical ... but extreme pain nonetheless: being suicidal while being chronically depressed
I agree that this pain is worse than any of the other pain's I've felt, because it was painful enough for me to want to cut myself, to feel physical pain over emotional pain.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Physical pain I have plenty of because, my leg is injured from an accident I was in from the WTC.
It hurts more then any pain I have ever endured daily.
My left hand from an another car accident upon finishing college for court reporting and I was forced to use it while it was still injured.
Having the back of my ankle burned on a hot pipe of a bike (it was the bike of a dare devil stunt rider. Evel Knievel, being he was so used to being injured himself he showed little mercy. I have a scar to remember him by. Lucky me.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn! Some of you have suffered some serious shit! :frown1: I can't believe my family thinks I'm clumsy. No offense, but some of y'all need to live in a glass bubble. :tongue:

3 arthroscopic surgeries on my shoulders within a 1.5 year period!
That was my reward for exercising regularly. :frown1:
This is exactly why I shun gym memberships. :biggrin1: Bally's, Gold's, LA Fitness and the rest should be seen as terrorist organizations.

1. Surgery after a bite from a brown recluse in a BAD area.
2. The First Bandage removal after that surgery.
3. Pre Menstral Cramps intensified by an abortion a week earlier. *waits for it*

Explanation: My first massage was on a female who had had an abortion a week earlier...and the massage was the day BEFORE her cycle was to start. The teacher did not teach us about "Grounding: aka Letting Go of the energy thats transferred during a massage." I woke up at 2am and couldn't straighten out my body in what was, at the time, the most intense pain I had ever experienced. I had to take a flexeril and a vicodin to relax and sleep. The next night at school...the girl came in all happy and feeling amazing and said.... I feel GREAT!!! Thanks so much! then whispered...I was dreading the start of my period today considering what I had just went thru...I expected it to be horrible..but it was easier than it ever had been." I said...yah I figured. She looked at me and started crying... she knew what had happened at that point.

So yah..PMS! :) - I'm so glad I'm not female.... Ya'll got some tough stuff to go thru monthly.
Oh you poor man, I'm so sorry! But at the same time I wish every man on the planet could experience what you did . . . just once. :cool:

1.Automobile accident, involving severing my left hand and fracturing my skull
2. Getting mowed down by a cab at Broadway and Bleeker, breaking both of my legs arms and 3 ribs
3. Going over a side of a mountain(skiing) breaking a leg, my collar bone and arm.
MEM you are a pussy...my PA did not hurt.
OUCH!! I hope you sued the bastard that hit you.:mad::cool:

1. Delivering my son - came out partially by vaginal delivery (with thrid degree laceration) got stuck, shoved back in and then given a c-section. Couldn't walk for a few days after that.
:wtf1: Like they didn't know before that, the kid was too big to come out vaginally!?! :mad::confused: :irked:
2. Breaking my nose and having my skin peeled from the right side of my face during a car accident. Now I never drive anywhere without my seatbelt.
OUCH! I'm sorry it took something like that to get you to use a seatbelt. :frown1:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a rake halfway through my foot. looked like this one, except it was rusty: http://www.implementations.co.uk/shop_images/perseus_rake.jpg

my brother and i were on the bed in the basement at my grandma's house. i don't remember what we were arguing about, but he shoved me off the bed REALLY hard. he like elbowed me in the side as hard as he could and i went flying off the bed and i landed right on the corner of this wooden box that was SHARP! it was about the size of a chest. i couldn't breathe it hurt so bad.

i was playing baseball with the guys one day. i used to be a huge tomboy and always played sports with the guys. anyway...i was the pitcher. i pitched it and he swung as hard as he could. it hit me right in the stomach. again, i couldn't breathe. and i automatically started crying after i caught my breath. i was stuck bent over. he got scared and ran home right away b/c he thought my brothers were going to beat him up. LOL. i was like whatever, it was an accident. :rolleyes: anyway....the next day i got my period for the very first time! :eek: i had a huge fucking bruise on my stomach for a while.