Your 3 most physically painful experiences

suprdave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
jason els, you should be a doctor "son, you need to get some smoke and try a little bdsm". you'd have have so many customers.lol.just kidding.
at this point i'm willing to try anything, i'm sitting here now on oxygen, afraid to go to sleep because the pain has moved to my chest and its almost impossible to breath(it happens alot). some times i wonder why i dont just end it, but somthing keeps pushing me to beat this. a few years ago i was traveling all over the country working on major construction and demolition projects, now i can hardly get out of bed.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
jason els, you should be a doctor "son, you need to get some smoke and try a little bdsm". you'd have have so many customers.lol.just kidding.
at this point i'm willing to try anything, i'm sitting here now on oxygen, afraid to go to sleep because the pain has moved to my chest and its almost impossible to breath(it happens alot). some times i wonder why i dont just end it, but somthing keeps pushing me to beat this. a few years ago i was traveling all over the country working on major construction and demolition projects, now i can hardly get out of bed.

Hang in there man. Are you on the meds yet for Lyme's Disease? Your travelling and working days are not over yet - just on hold for now. You'll get this thing under control and there won't be a thing that'll stop you after all this.

PM me if you want to chat sometime, I have yahoo. I've never had Lyme's Disease but as long as your fingers are still working, maybe it'll pass the time.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was talking with a young guy who had both Lyme and testicular cancer. He said Lyme was much worse because you feel like you have fifty diseases at once. OF course, he recovered from the cancer and is all clear. I've had Lyme many years. It got bad but is well managed now.
Dave

suprdave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i want to thank everyone for the replies, it means alot. its nice to find someone that understands this disease and the pain involved.