Your All-Time Favorite Album

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Citizens singing in their native languages? What has the world come to? It's a shame.

Stranger still... I have several albums by artists from non-english speaking countries in which all the songs are in english. Breathe and The Angela Test (both by Iceland's Leaves), Tenderfoot by Without Gravity (also Iceland), and Hi-Fi High Lights Down Low by Finland's Lodger come to mind. I think Garmana's Vengeance (Sweden) is the only non-english album I have outside of several Putamayo compilations I own.

Fan of Rammstien (German), The Gathering (Dutch), Nobuo Uematsu and Yokko Kanno (Japanese) here. My friend Brad listens to a lot of Swedish death metal. I've got mp3s by Tatu (Russian) and O-Zone (Romanian) on this CD I have spinning right now, though I normally wouldn't admit to that.

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fan of Rammstien (German), The Gathering (Dutch), Nobuo Uematsu and Yokko Kanno (Japanese) here. My friend Brad listens to a lot of Swedish death metal. I've got mp3s by Tatu (Russian) and O-Zone (Romanian) on this CD I have spinning right now, though I normally wouldn't admit to that.

Rammstein is the only one I'm familiar with. They do kick ass.

You should give Springbok Nude Girls (South Africa) a listen. Over their long career they've done ballads, Heavy Metal, Rap Metal, Alterna Funk, and several other types of music styles.

And just for fun... Here's a link to Lodger's I like Death. It's definitely not PC.

Sigur Ros is cool :p (have u heard Poppiholla by Chicane?)

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once was so in love with Peter Frampton, "Frampton comes alive" Does anyone feel like I do, do you feel like I do?

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh my.. this is way too hard of a question to answer. Well, instead, I'll just say my favorite albums right now.

Leona Lewis - Spirit
Lady Gaga - The Fame
Taylor Swift - Fearless
Katy Perry - One of The Boys
Demi Lovato - Don't Forget
David Cook - David Cook