Your ancestry...

sir-yes-sir

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
french and gyspy first to land in the New World, jumped ship from a Spanish prison ship in New Orleans as he traveled north to french canada grandma gyspy was run out of Canada with the rest of the tribe they met in Georgia and that is where we came from now, you want to look into my crystal balls to see your future

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My maternal family came to America from England in 1792, paternal family from Scotland sometime earlier in the 18th century (some of them fought in the Revolutionary War.) My maternal grandmother was ½ Cattaraugus Indian (Seneca.)

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm mostly Irish but have some Swedish and German in me too. My great great grandfather came to America directly from Ireland.

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My mum is part Israeli, Asian and Icelandic but mostly English, my Dad has part Scottish and German but again mostly English.
So what the hell does that make me? :confused: That makes me 'interesting' :tongue:

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow this thread is awesome, I don't feel so alone here, coz Im the only child Im like my own race. Its nice to see so many different mixes here :D Mixed people are so interesting to me, I think they are gorgeous :D

Im mostly 1/4 Dutch 1/4 English 1/4 Japanese 1/8 Hong Kongian 1/8 Maori

and here and there in between, I have some Irish, Scot, French, Danish in there somewhere :p

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1/8 Hong Kongian

'Hong Konger' is the preferred form within Hong Kong, while 'Hong Kongese' is also considered correct, although the latter's usage is generally restricted to sources outside Hong Kong. 'Hong Kongian', meanwhile, is decorative but made-up, and accepted as correct usage by no-one. :wink:

In other news: Germans, Transylvanians, Brits, and a long-lost Spaniard (for purposes of skin tone) all dare to call themselves progenitors of @L€x8. :rolleyes:

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Alex8 -> Hong Kongian is a lingo mate, we English speakers all have our own lingo, slang and colloquial language. In Australia, many people from Hong Kong refer themselves as Honkies, I prefer Hong Kongian, and its widely understood. Well it seems like you have understood what I meant anyway, so my purpose of conveying my message across is complete. Language is a working piece of art, the more creative the better.

PS: Im using this site for fun and during my own recreational time, so i don't expect or will not even bother to write academically