Your autobiography and LPSG

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The recent book threads got me to thinking...

If you were to write an autobiography, what would you say about LPSG. ANy influence or impact in your life? Is it just a passtime? A dirty little secret from your family?

Would LPSG even get a mention in your biography?!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it depends what you use the site for HM, many people use it and find it changes their life because for the first time they can talk openly about sex and their sexuality, my friends and I have happily had conversations about everything from low fat cake recipes to felching so for me it hasn't really had any aspect that has changed my life or outlook. It's just a fun pastime for those times when I'd otherwise be watching tv

BUT

I posted this before you reworded the question so I reserve my right to change my mind :)

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If you were to write an autobiography, what would you say about LPSG. ANy influence or impact in your life? Is it just a passtime? A dirty little secret from your family?

I don't know how to answer your question in the way you expect it .
In my case LPSG would be mentioned because is a pass time and many members write sometimes very interesting threads. Nobody in my family knows that I'm a member , heck most of my family members don't even know that lpsg exists . My family members are open minded , I could tell them about the site if I wanted.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm --- then this is a non-topic for some people.

Well, that's great that y'all have open friends and family, HungDavid and SP.

But as you mention, SP, some people find LPSG life changing.

For me, yes LPSG was an event in my life. Not life changing but enlightening.

I am an "ex" of a very controlling religion. I also have a lifestyle very much at odds with most of the people I know.

Mentioning LPSG... heck, writing an autobiography at all would be a dlimena due to the nature of my work and my religious connections.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Nope. The fact that my penis is large is a circumstance of biology...just a happy accident. It's no more fundamental to the story of my life than the color of my eyes. Similarly, this site is merely an entertaining diversion, and my interactions here are of no consequence in my life outside the internet.

Perhaps if my biography included an appendix of trivial minutiae, LPSG might get a mention alongside a small handful of other sites..

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hotmilf, I guess for me it would depend upon which "angle" I chose for writing said autobiography. Most likely, LPSG would have its own chapter.

The simple reason for that is not LPSG itself, but some of the people whom I have met here. Over the last 4 years or so, I have made some wonderful friends, exceptional people. Many others deserve mention for many reasons, but Madame Zora was my first "friend" on LPSG, and we have grown incredibly close. I really cannot explain to you, in this small a space, how important Lex has become in my life or why. He is dear to me, and we get together as often as we can.

So yes, I guess I would definitely have to devote some LPSG space in an autobiography.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I like LPSG. I wouldn't write an autobiography. I would do a Broadway musical.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Invisibleman -- hmmmm.... a musical. In what musical or theatrical style?

Perhaps, Hello Dolly? Wicked? Maybe Riverdance, but with penises instead of feet?! :eek::biggrin1:

- - - - - - - - - -

I totally agree with you, DC_Deep. I suspect I will treasure some of the connections here more and more over time.

- - -- -- - -- --

Oh really, HG.... from what I hear your collection of sites would be nothing small at all!

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I probably wouldn't mention it, unless maybe in the context of spending time online in general. Just a fun place for me to unwind, not anything earth shattering.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hell, if i write an autobiigraphy, i want it to be as prurient, shocking, and horrifying as i can make it. therefore, there will be a part about LPSG but i'll paint it up to be far less pedestrian as it is. i mean, if i'm going to write and autobiography, i gotta sell it, and the best way to do that is to write some seriously sick shit. i'll be the james frey of LPSG. i'm getting ready for my oprah appearance now.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I think it depends on how I want people to view my life. If I'm going to write a Tell-all book about my life, with every sultry secret, then I'd be sure to talk about LPSG and maybe even toss in some pictures and a few scandalous PMs I've written.

However, it's likely that the author is writing it because I've accomplished something incredible and world shattering (clearly my sin-bun recipe). :wink: Chances are good it would be left out.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you were to write an autobiography, what would you say about LPSG. Nothing. Any influence or impact in your life? Nope Is it just a pasttime? A dirty little secret from your family? Definetely a dirty little secret. :redface: The other thing is this. Assuming my autobiography became an international best seller, :rolleyes: I wouldn't want a bunch of annoying trolls descending on the site just because they read about it in my book.

Would LPSG even get a mention in your biography?! No, it would not.

Hmmmm --- then this is a non-topic for some people.
Well, that's great that y'all have open friends and family, HungDavid and SP. But as you mention, SP, some people find LPSG life changing.

For me, yes LPSG was an event in my life. Not life changing but enlightening. Enlightening and educational not to mention titillating on occassion.

I am an "ex" of a very controlling religion. I also have a lifestyle very much at odds with most of the people I know.

Mentioning LPSG... heck, writing an autobiography at all would be a dlimena due to the nature of my work and my religious connections.
Believe it or not I have often considered writing an autobiography. I haven't because of other things, in my life, which I know for fact would shock and horrify many family members and friends. So including LPSG isn't even a blip on my radar.

I like LPSG. I wouldn't write an autobiography. I would do a Broadway musical.
:biggrin1:A musical? tee hee hee you really are gay aren't you. :lmao:

No. i choose to focus on the positive.
If your time spent here is so negative, then why are you here. I have had some negative encounters here but overall I would say the experience has been very positive.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it depends on how I want people to view my life. If I'm going to write a Tell-all book about my life, with every sultry secret, then I'd be sure to talk about LPSG and maybe even toss in some pictures and a few scandalous PMs I've written.

You get a lengthy mention on page 69 of my autobio, fwiw. :rolleyes: