Your autobiography and LPSG

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
you don't know what i'm trying to do. Who are you trying to impress?

No, try reading what I said again. What I said was in response to your comment about not backing down. If you don't enjoy someone on the internet, do you really have something to prove to them? I don't think so.

People who don't back down or run away are usually looking for a debate, discussion or fight. I'm just commenting because I don't understand. My comment was non-confrontational. My thoughts are, who gives a shit what a complete stranger thinks about you? If they like your photos or what you say, fantastic. If they don't, so what?

Do you get what I am confused about?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I was actually thinking about this, Milf.

DC_Deep really hit it on the head. If you have met incredible people on here, as he and I both have (as well as others), they become an important part of your life.

I change my vote. LPSG is in my Autobiography.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its only a matter of time before "smallsize" is banned, guaranteed! He sure trys to kill threads but, they all survive.

THEDUDER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The recent book threads got me to thinking...

If you were to write an autobiography, what would you say about LPSG. ANy influence or impact in your life? Is it just a passtime? A dirty little secret from your family?

Would LPSG even get a mention in your biography?!

why would i mention a message board in my autobiography?i hope my life is more exciting than that

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I had a segment regarding my "life on the net", it would, as for now, I doubt it would.

hell, if i write an autobiigraphy, i want it to be as prurient, shocking, and horrifying as i can make it. therefore, there will be a part about LPSG but i'll paint it up to be far less pedestrian as it is. i mean, if i'm going to write and autobiography, i gotta sell it, and the best way to do that is to write some seriously sick shit. i'll be the james frey of LPSG. i'm getting ready for my oprah appearance now.

:eek::eek: You promised never to tell anyone about the weekend on the yacht in Catalina. :eek::eek: