Your Avatar Won't Update? Get That Fixed In This Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

So we've had an issue where Avatars won't update. The only way to fix this is a manual process that only I can do I've decided to create this thread so those who would like to update their avatar can do so here.

If you have an avatar that won't update here is what I need you to do. Please reply below and post the avatar you want to update it to in your reply and I will (as time permits) update it for you.
@Mr. LPSG @LPSG Simon
Please update my avatar:) Thank you!

Attachments

polaroid_prism

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
So we've had an issue where Avatars won't update. The only way to fix this is a manual process that only I can do I've decided to create this thread so those who would like to update their avatar can do so here.

If you have an avatar that won't update here is what I need you to do. Please reply below and post the avatar you want to update it to in your reply and I will (as time permits) update it for you.

Attachments

Mados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi how are you? Can you replace my avatar please? Thank you for your help!

Attachments

kingmamba73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is the avatar I would like.
Thanks

Attachments

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.