Your Avatar Won't Update? Get That Fixed In This Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbu99

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So we've had an issue where Avatars won't update. The only way to fix this is a manual process that only I can do I've decided to create this thread so those who would like to update their avatar can do so here.

If you have an avatar that won't update here is what I need you to do. Please reply below and post the avatar you want to update it to in your reply and I will (as time permits) update it for you.

Hello, been having some troubles with uploading this picture of me - it keeps getting back to the old avatar I had (cartoon character). Thanks!

Attachments

Bigbieceps

Expert Member
Media
Hermosa Beach (California, United States)
So we've had an issue where Avatars won't update. The only way to fix this is a manual process that only I can do I've decided to create this thread so those who would like to update their avatar can do so here.

If you have an avatar that won't update here is what I need you to do. Please reply below and post the avatar you want to update it to in your reply and I will (as time permits) update it for you.
Hi mine won’t update if you don’t mind me asking to help me out it would be very helpful please and thank you

Attachments

Reactions: RiverTrevor
Status
Not open for further replies.