Your Avatar Won't Update? Get That Fixed In This Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queer_guy99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So we've had an issue where Avatars won't update. The only way to fix this is a manual process that only I can do I've decided to create this thread so those who would like to update their avatar can do so here.

If you have an avatar that won't update here is what I need you to do. Please reply below and post the avatar you want to update it to in your reply and I will (as time permits) update it for you.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

Makesmehappy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So we've had an issue where Avatars won't update. The only way to fix this is a manual process that only I can do I've decided to create this thread so those who would like to update their avatar can do so here.

If you have an avatar that won't update here is what I need you to do. Please reply below and post the avatar you want to update it to in your reply and I will (as time permits) update it for you.

Attachments

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media

If you have an avatar that won't update here is what I need you to do. Please reply below and post the avatar you want to update it to in your reply and I will (as time permits) update it for you.
[/QUOTE]
This has been done for you!

D

deleted2969291

me8 (2).jpg
me8 (2).jpg
me8 (2).jpg
me8 (2).jpg
me8 (2).jpg

D

deleted2969291

Good evening, here attached is the new avatar that I would like to post. Idaho Guy

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.