Your Avatar Won't Update? Get That Fixed In This Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

So we've had an issue where Avatars won't update. The only way to fix this is a manual process that only I can do I've decided to create this thread so those who would like to update their avatar can do so here.

If you have an avatar that won't update here is what I need you to do. Please reply below and post the avatar you want to update it to in your reply and I will (as time permits) update it for you.

my avatar wont change

Attachments

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No for some reason what was showing as my avatar was a pic I accidentally took of my car's dashboard. When I went to upload my face pic, which was next the dashboard pic...well let's just say having big fingers isn't conducive to operating electronics.
Oh ok. That's weird because what you're saying and what I'm seeing are not the same.
I see your face pic and the pic you want to use. Again! Are the same on this end!
But good luck with the switch.
@Mr. LPSG must be pretty busy these days

Screenshot_2020-10-21-22-12-29.png

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I still see the accidental pic but if it's showing as the face pic to other members then I'm good. I know what I look like I just wanted to be sure others were sharing in the misery.
Pain and Suffering right next to yuh brutha!

Reactions: Godslittlejoke

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So we've had an issue where Avatars won't update. The only way to fix this is a manual process that only I can do I've decided to create this thread so those who would like to update their avatar can do so here.

If you have an avatar that won't update here is what I need you to do. Please reply below and post the avatar you want to update it to in your reply and I will (as time permits) update it for you.

Attachments

Reactions: Godslittlejoke

Godslittlejoke

Cherished Member
Media
Parkersburg (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mr. LPSG and everyone who does the work on this website, thank you for being so diligent. Your hard work makes this site fun and easy to use. Even if you don't hear it often, you are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Attachments

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.