your bank account please

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by ruffboy, Feb 9, 2007.

1. ruffboy

Gold Member

anyone have any fun/vicious, or simply effective retorts to these friggen incessant "i'm the king of my people, i need to put $25 million into an account, can you please give me your #'s, date of birth and mother's maiden name" emails????

2. YourAvgGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would encourage you to simply delete and ignore. I know of a gentleman who STUPIDLY replied and who STUPIDLY supplied information in hopes of "getting rich quick" (I cannot emphasis STUPID enough). Fortunately for him it was not a scam, per se, but it was an operation set-up. He was arrested and consequently lost his job (he never fully disclosed the details of the situation - said he was embarrassed - dumbass!).

Better to delete and ignore my friend!

3. drumstyck

drumstyck New Member

just give me all your info, and i'll take care of the paperwork for you :newangel:

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

How silly is that... and people like your friend, are the reason why people put those things out there... people are stupid and will fall for it.

5. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I ignore 95% of them. The other ones I enjoy responding and pointing out what a fucking retard they must be if they think I'm going to believe they're the king of Nigeria when they can't even spell.

6. Matthew

Gold Member

I love those stupid e-mails. Reading them is a great way to start the day with a smile - thinking that there are actually people stupid enough to make it worth someone's while to keep sending out such ridiculous junk. Personally I like the Christian widows from the Ivory Coast best.

7. ruffboy

Gold Member

well obviously i delete 'em all, (actually i print them out and burn them in a ritualistic manner) but the friggen 500th time in a week, i get a hankerin' to lay down some whoop ass of some kind on the bass turds.

i mean the only thing i can think of that would be MORE annoying is something like, well, i guess those closest might be like having me continuing to beat dead horses in threads that began to stink and atrophy 4 1/2 months ago....

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice