Your Best Asset

hardstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What physical asset of yours has attracted the ladies (or guys) more than any other? For me it's always been my abs - I used to play Water Polo in high school and got more pussy from chicks who loved the abs.

Reactions: Brad800

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been told more than once that it was "the size of my tool", which - OK for the ego maybe - was a bit disappointing. I hope there is more to me than that, and in any case my dick's not enormous. But I remember a boy in my class at (a boys only) school with a real monster, everyone knew about it. He was a shy kind of lad and didn't flash it around, and in fact he seemed to hate having such a big one as he thought that was all he was known for.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A good friend and I went to a nudist camp, I was at the bar getting something to drink, my friend heard two 'gossipy queens' (his words, not mine) going on and on about the size of my penis...

So he turned and said "oh, he name is ....., he is a great guy, and there is a real person attached to that monster AND he is sleeping in my cabin tonight".

he said they were speachless.

we later saw them at the hot tub, my friend grabbed my hand (as if we were a 'couple' (we were not) I tried not to laugh....

legionnaire24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Generally I would say by this amount:
-Face ~20-40%
-Body ~30%
-Penis ~30%
-Personality/Persona ~20%

More or less. My personality can be really good or really quirky(I'm a funny, intelligent guy, but I have a bit of anxiety and can get a tad bit nervous).

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
For me it's always been my abs - I used to play Water Polo in high school and got more pussy from chicks who loved the abs.

Your profile pics are pretty amazing. How did you keep that monster contained in a Speedo while playing water polo? (seriously). Love the blowjob pics and the one of you creaming her ass too. Very hot man!