Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My best asset would have to be my ability to convert oxygen into carbon dioxide thus enabling me to breathe and not die. In second place, my unique ability to blink which lubricates my eyes and prevents them from drying up.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
IN my teens and 20s, my ass and face and brains and personality. After that, still my ass and face and more emphasis on my cock. By now, my brains and charm, but for sex purely my dick and balls. That's what the guys go for, but I'm a lot bigger now than when I was younger. I had to work for it, though, and so others ought to be heartened by this. Not everybody can get the dick they always saw in others and thought they couldn't get themselves, but I have and I am fucking IN LOVE with my own prick, fuckin' worship it like a religion, and don't give a fuck what anybody thinks about this either.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel left out... am I the ONLY one who has never had anyone tell him what his best asset it?
Well leland says my smile, but before him girls loved my eyes and my butt, lol. On guys i love using their abs as a pillow when i sleep.
That's very confusing...

My spankable bum :)
I have numerous paddles and tawses (not to mention my bare hand) that would be perfect for testing that theory!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
IN my teens and 20s, my ass and face and brains and personality. After that, still my ass and face and more emphasis on my cock. By now, my brains and charm, but for sex purely my dick and balls. That's what the guys go for, but I'm a lot bigger now than when I was younger. I had to work for it, though, and so others ought to be heartened by this. Not everybody can get the dick they always saw in others and thought they couldn't get themselves, but I have and I am fucking IN LOVE with my own prick, fuckin' worship it like a religion, and don't give a fuck what anybody thinks about this either.

so in the penis enlargemnt debate you side with 'doable' ?

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My best asset would have to be my ability to convert oxygen into carbon dioxide thus enabling me to breathe and not die. In second place, my unique ability to blink which lubricates my eyes and prevents them from drying up.
haha - my best feature is to maintain a healthy, fully functioning heart. Got ya BEAT there.. HA!! :smile:

best feature? I'd say height and slender build. And balls, if I get lucky with a chickie on any particular night..

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
addendum: I asked my friends and they said my best asset is the way I can make them laugh even when they're feeling down - that must be the best thing ever!

AttemptingZen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would definitely have to say my sense of humor. Sure, I make some lame jokes and sometimes things fall flat, but I'm generally able to make people laugh.

Ooops... just read that it said "physical" asset... uhm... I'd have to say it's hairy chest, I guess. It's one of those "love it or hate it" things.

tonyirons

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The ones I've heard most often are hair and eyes. My cock has gotten a repsectable number of votes as well. And one girl loved my ass, which still baffles me, seeing how it's pretty much concave.

I'm disappointed that no one ever notices my elbows. They're DAMN hot.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife says I have a great butt, especially at my age, and she likes what's on the other side. I have been told that I am attractive because I am tall, slender, nice butt, good shape for my age, distinguished looking, cute, and a few know that I have a large thick cock.