Your Best Blowjob Ever!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by petite, Jun 9, 2010.

1. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I wanna learn. What made it the best?

And I don't just want to hear from the straight boys!

#1 petite, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  2. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Natural talent and earnest interest by the wonderful lady servicer.

She wasn't afraid of the cock, not timid. But not unnecessarily aggressive either. A genuine, "natural" sucking from lower base to head. Skillled use of her tongue to caress the cock with each sucking stroke. Expert use of hand to stroke (again, not too rough, but not too feeble with the grip) in tandem with the sucking. Sufficient (i.e., more than a once-over) attention paid to the balls (licking, sucking, fondling). Occasional talking about my cock (praise is looked favorably upon :biggrin1:) and balls.

Never acting "tired" of it. Never "just ready for it to be over".

Bonus points for enthusiastic reception to orgasm/ejaculation.

3. cjc3552

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with Silver. The most important quality to me, is the real desire to be doing it. She gives the impression that there is nothing else in the entire world she would rather be doing at that moment.

Brad800 likes this.
  4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Thank you! That was really hot to read, too. I like it. :smile:

Well I definitely have enthusiasm!

5. D_Wally Walnuts

D_Wally Walnuts New Member

Silver said it all. If she genuinely wants to do it, then I'll genuinely enjoy it.

I really think I would enjoy this one:

Pinky Blowjob Continued

6. lovenuts50

lovenuts50 Active Member

Albums:
    my belgian friend sucked me through orgasm and swallowed every last drop. she held me in her mouth until i was completely satisfied.

7. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    No, there's more to say!

How about ball sucking? Is there a particular technique or thing you like about that?

Playing with the prostrate?

Using one's hands, how do you like it?

Do you like nibbling? Where? How? When?

Dirty talk? What do you like to hear?

8. alwaysguessing

alwaysguessing New Member

The best one was when I came back from a week long business trip. I was so horny and sensitive that it just felt fantastic, like almost at climax, for the entire time. She also gave me plenty of eye contact and was smiling a lot which was super sexy. The best part was that she almost choked when I blew my load, but barely managed to gulp it all down.

Brad800 likes this.
  9. sbat

sbat New Member

We had had dinner at this Moroccan restaurant in DuPont Circle (called Marakesh, if you're ever in Washington DC). There was a belly dancer. I had jokingly asked my girlfriend if she could too, being from Turkey. She gave me one of those hair-raisingly sexy looks and said "I'll show you when we get back home."

We get back, she told me to wait in the kitchen and that she'd call me in. After about 10 minutes (I'm thinking WTF is she doing?), she called me into the bedroom - she's sitting on the bed in heels, a blue satin slip, with some evening makeup on with some Turkish music in the background. She told me to take off my clothes, sits me on the bed, sets down a camera, and proceeds to give me a belly dance/lap dance, which ended in a blowjob and an orgasm that left me unable to stand and my whole body shaking.

While most of that wasn't unexpected, the fact that video recording the whole thing was her idea really did add the cherry to the cake.

10. xX_Sarah_Xx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh! Good thread petite!

Common you guys, this is your chance to tell us how you like it! :rolleyes:
    • Do you guys like getting your balls sucked or just licked?
    • Do you like popping sounds?
    • Does the feeling of teeth put you off, or is it disturbing?
    • Do you like a continued strong sucking with a pumping hand motion or rather have a lot of twirling/sucking motion at the head?
    • Does just licking or softly kissing the shaft do anything for you?
    • Do you like a slow, sensual making-love-to-your-dick blowjob better than a more passionate one?
    • ....?

11. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    You would be disgusted if i told, even now, i am embarassed about it, but at the time it was fecking fantastic.

12. yo0mama1234

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    never forget the balls. just holding them is exponentially more arousing for me. some variation of pressure, speed, hand play is also great. but balls. oh my god the balls.

13. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    Just a few bits from me.

14. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Tell!!! What was fecking fantastic???

15. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I LOVE dirty talk. Tell me how [insert adjective here] my cock and balls are. Tell me what you're going to do to me. Dominate me, or be submissive--either one can be hot. Play the innocent little virgin and ask me how in the world you're going to suck my big cock. Or tell me I've been a bad boy and you're going to punish me by sucking my dick better than it's ever been sucked, but you're not sure if you're going to let me cum. Speaking of cum, guys love to hear how great and tasty their cum is, how much of it there is, etc. Most girls are probably baffled by the kink, but if you want to get your guy hot, beg him to taste his cum, challenge him to blow a huge load (preferably on you, or perhaps your end table, your piggy bank....:biggrin1:). And when he cums, let him know how impressive it was. A good rule of thumb is continually express your amazement at how big his cock and balls are, and how good they taste. And how you just can't get enough of sucking it. Tell him all the naughty things you want him to do to you with his cock (e.g., fuck your tight pussy, bang it on your firm ass, etc.)

Be dirty, but don't cross the line into insane rambling or vileness (unless, perhaps, scat is your thing...)

16. DeerHunterIA

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

17. sbat

sbat New Member

You know, it doesn't really matter at all to me, as long as I see that you really love my dick. Take pleasure in giving me pleasure, and the rest will take care of itself.

I absolutely could not date a girl that did not love to suck, touch, kiss, rub, and <insert verb> my dick.

And I absolutely would love to return the favor.

18. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    Ok guys, seriously, i don't want flamming for it tho'. I told two my male mates and they were disgusted??.

Okay, i met this person in a bar a couple of years ago, chatting like ya do etc, anyway she was Known for Good BJ's. So i went behind the building and she had my pants wide open stroking me, gently pulling on my pubes, licking my balls etc and then put it in her mouth, i nearly fell forward in instant pleasure, it was like something beyond anything i had had before, it was going on and on pure pleasure, i shot my load so far down her throat and then stood there for ages getting my breathing back; was just about to compliment her big time and noticed she had her teeth in her hand, it was BJ with no teeth, for some reason i felt ashamed, don't know why, but did. But even now i think of that pleasure, but keep it to this board these days, like said, my mates were disgusted with me.

19. sbat

sbat New Member

How is getting an amazing blowjob flameworthy? Sounds like you had a good time, good on ya

20. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    What's disgusting about that? :confused: I'm completely baffled.

False teeth are "disgusting"? I once had sex with a girl with one arm.

I'll tell you what was disgusting, though. The worst garlic-mixed-with-Marlboro's-and-3-days-n-the-desert breath in the history of the world. Sex with that.....[shivers]

Draft saved Draft deleted