Your Best Blowjob Ever!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straightboy opinion:
Effort, enthusiasm. It shows.

This one woman did this new thing. She had a way of massaging my balls and then moving her hand up the underside of the shaft. I felt really good. She almost made me cum. She has been the closest.

Also, ball sucking feels good but be warned. Too much pressure can hurt. Often, I would have a girl suck them while I jerk myself to finish. With the ball sucking, I would cum pretty quick.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good blowjobs are 50% attitude, 49% enthusiasm, 1% technique. Within reason, of course.

Agreed. And the 1% technique is basically no biting and not putting too much pressure on the balls.

Unless she's totally awkward, attitude, enthusiasm, and attentiveness will allow nature to take over.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you everyone for your help! I really appreciate it! This is a great thread!

I posted a lot of stuff. So I'm considering my duty done. :wink:

I think your duty is done. Thank you! :kiss:

Encourage your man to tell you what he likes and go from there.

I've asked my man to instruct me while I blow him, but he can't seem to remember how to operate his mouth properly to form words when his penis is in my mouth. :redface:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've asked my man to instruct me while I blow him, but he can't seem to remember how to operate his mouth properly to form words when his penis is in my mouth. :redface:

Well, if that's where you are now, what do you need us for?:22:

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
No, there's more to say!

How about ball sucking? Is there a particular technique or thing you like about that?

Playing with the prostrate?

Using one's hands, how do you like it?

Do you like nibbling? Where? How? When?

Dirty talk? What do you like to hear?

That's PROSTATE, not "PROSTRATE," my dear.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
That's because you're a goddess! :biggrin2:

It doesn't have to be words, any vocalization is a clue. Plus:

Read you partner's reactions and how his dick responds. Encourage him to be vocal. Communication, verbal and nonverbal, is key. Most of all, love what you're doing, and you'll be amply rewarded. :wink:
[Edit: You can also ask him when you're not in the heat of the moment.]

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, if that's where you are now, what do you need us for?:22:

Well I've never thought of it like that! :tongue:

That's PROSTATE, not "PROSTRATE," my dear.

:lmao:

I know that! Stupid spellcheck! For some reason when I look at a mispelled word, if all the letters are there I can't tell how it's misspelled but it underlines them for me, so I right click and auto-fix it.

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you everyone for your help! I really appreciate it! This is a great thread!

I think your duty is done. Thank you! :kiss:

That would seem to me to be a very good indicator that you are doing a good job.

One more vid. A long one. The first good scene starts around the 10:40 mark.

Little Oral Annie - Hardcore sex video - Tube8.com

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, there's more to say!

How about ball sucking? Is there a particular technique or thing you like about that?

Playing with the prostrate?

Using one's hands, how do you like it?

Do you like nibbling? Where? How? When?

Dirty talk? What do you like to hear?

The age old question: Enthusiasm or technique? Personally, I think enthusiasm is great and all. The person you're with wants to give you all the fun, goofy tlc they can muster. Adorable in its own way, but it doesn't hold a candle to experience in my opinion. The best blowjobs I've had are from people who make no bones (hah, pardon the pun) about what they're doing and just own the dirty. One of the hottest blowjobs I ever had was where the guy maintained eye contact with me the entire time. Had some strange combination of seedy and intimate. Hm. Inspirational even.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Petite, I personally think it's more than enthusiasm. It's a deep desire and passion on the part of the other person to want to give you pleasure. It's something you can't fake. I think so many people want to know "techniques", like sucking on balls or whatever, but ultimately it comes down to knowing the guy you're with, knowing how he responds to stimulation, being uninhibited and wanting to tease the orgasm out of him. I have a hard time sticking my dick in someone's mouth if I'm not hot for them or they aren't attractive to me. (It's not just about the physical feeling) Also nothing gets me off more than knowing that the person giving me head wants my load in their mouth, and is practically begging for it but without saying a word. Cumming in a hungry mouth is so intense there are no words for it. It's an "out of body" experience. If my lover wants my cum, s/he wants all of me and that is very erotic. Also as being someone who's been both the giver and receiver of blowjobs, there has to be some great sexual chemistry between the people involved, so what usually, but not always, helps is knowing and loving the guy. You want to be able to give him the best and most explosive experience possible. I know this is more about attitude, so for me that's the most important part of sexual expression anyway. Have fun! :biggrin1:

Guys, I understand about enthusiasm, but I have that in spades! I already love giving blowjobs, as some of you may know, since I've talked about it often on the forums. I love sucking his cock!

Since I have mastered enthusiasm, I want to know about the specifics!

You can't complain that you don't get what you want if you don't tell us how you like it! Consider this a record for posterity, for all the men who will receive blowjobs in the future. What do you want to pass on to the men and women to give them?

Last edited:

AmerykTCSAGuY

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Enthusiasm's definitely a factor. The best blowjob I ever received ended with her gripping the base of my shaft with both hands and sucking the cum down her throat. She made these grateful moans with every spurt – like my cum was the antidote to an awful poison she had ingested. My ears were tingling, I came so fucking hard.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is the best thread ever! This is becoming a great reference for good techniques. :smile:

More! More! More!

Thank you everyone who has contributed so far! There are too many posts here for me to respond to everyone, but I wanted to make sure to tell all of you, "Thank you!"

I LOVE dirty talk. Tell me how [insert adjective here] my cock and balls are. Tell me what you're going to do to me. Dominate me, or be submissive--either one can be hot. Play the innocent little virgin and ask me how in the world you're going to suck my big cock. Or tell me I've been a bad boy and you're going to punish me by sucking my dick better than it's ever been sucked, but you're not sure if you're going to let me cum. Speaking of cum, guys love to hear how great and tasty their cum is, how much of it there is, etc. Most girls are probably baffled by the kink, but if you want to get your guy hot, beg him to taste his cum, challenge him to blow a huge load (preferably on you, or perhaps your end table, your piggy bank....:biggrin1:). And when he cums, let him know how impressive it was. A good rule of thumb is continually express your amazement at how big his cock and balls are, and how good they taste. And how you just can't get enough of sucking it. Tell him all the naughty things you want him to do to you with his cock (e.g., fuck your tight pussy, bang it on your firm ass, etc.)

Be dirty, but don't cross the line into insane rambling or vileness (unless, perhaps, scat is your thing...)

I love this! I hardly ever talk during sex. He's really more of a dirty talker than I am. I'm going to try this out.

Ok guys, seriously, i don't want flamming for it tho'. I told two my male mates and they were disgusted??.

Okay, i met this person in a bar a couple of years ago, chatting like ya do etc, anyway she was Known for Good BJ's. So i went behind the building and she had my pants wide open stroking me, gently pulling on my pubes, licking my balls etc and then put it in her mouth, i nearly fell forward in instant pleasure, it was like something beyond anything i had had before, it was going on and on pure pleasure, i shot my load so far down her throat and then stood there for ages getting my breathing back; was just about to compliment her big time and noticed she had her teeth in her hand, it was BJ with no teeth, for some reason i felt ashamed, don't know why, but did. But even now i think of that pleasure, but keep it to this board these days, like said, my mates were disgusted with me.

I'm afraid that TheBF is going to have to wait many decades before I try this out on him. :eek:

It sounds like it was fun! :biggrin1:
Oh what really turns me on, is if you have your hands feeling up the guys abs, damn that feels amazing. That can be used early on when your just starting, when you really are getting into it, hands gripping my hips or thighs is just sexy as hell :eek:

I really like this when I'm receiving, too. I tend to do this to him anyway because he has a really hot body. :smile:

the finishing point of the best blowjob ever....is the smile (not on all girls mind you) on their faces when u cum!!!! like she can sleep easy!!!
:tongue:

Do you guys like getting your balls sucked or just licked?
Drives me wild to have my balls licked, sucked, nibbled, pulled, twisted, squeezed (always gently, always). Love the feel of the whole sac being pulled into your mouth, the tongue darting around.

Does the feeling of teeth put you off, or is it disturbing?
No problem with teeth (always gently, always), and it drives me insane to be nibbled -- everywhere! I love to have my foreskin chewed -- oh god yes!

Does just licking or softly kissing the shaft do anything for you?
It drives me wild! Especially the licking, inserting your tongue under my foreskin, circling the head, skinning me back and sliding that muscular tongue up and down my shaft, over and around my balls, ohhh gawd yes.

Do you like a slow, sensual making-love-to-your-dick blowjob better than a more passionate one?
I like both, like it all. Depends on time and circumstances of course. As others have said, if you are smiling and interested and focused, it is ALL good! And please, look into my eyes as much as you can, show me how much you are enjoying it.

?
You can send me into orbit if you massage my ass, slide a finger or two in now and then, while you are throating me. One of the best blowjobs I ever got was a girl who swallowed my cock, squeezed and massaged my balls with one hand, and fingered my ass with the other. I was servicing her pussy and clit with my tongue and lips as she rubbed it on my face -- talented girl.

Also, talk to me, tell me what you are going to do to me, how big and thick I am, how you want to choke on my cock, have me breed your throat. Tell me what you'd like me to do with you, to you, for you. Drive me over the edge, take my load, swallow or spit, then kiss me long, slow, deep.

Thank you for being so specific!

Ok

Plenty of tongue and keep it moving. My favorite style is what I call a little oral annie bj. If you have watched her, she goes down really slowly with her tongue working back and forth as she goes down.

Here is an example
Little Oral Annie & Kevin James - Anal sex video - Tube8.com

Edit: Long movie. First good bj at around 10:40 point
Little Oral Annie - Hardcore sex video - Tube8.com

There are two very sensitive areas on the shaft one right behind the head and the other down where the shaft meets the balls. Plenty of attention to those two areas. Best if you can get the lower area while my shaft is in your throat, but if that is not possible then rub your tongue back and forth then in little circles there.

Thank you for all the videos! I love them.

This one woman did this new thing. She had a way of massaging my balls and then moving her hand up the underside of the shaft. I felt really good. She almost made me cum. She has been the closest.

Also, ball sucking feels good but be warned. Too much pressure can hurt. Often, I would have a girl suck them while I jerk myself to finish. With the ball sucking, I would cum pretty quick.

I do this! Starting from behind the balls, right? And finishing up the underside of the shaft?

It doesn't have to be words, any vocalization is a clue. Plus:

[Edit: You can also ask him when you're not in the heat of the moment.]

Oh, I have asked, but he's one of these guys who needs to be asked a specific question like, "So do you like it if I tongue the slit?" If you don't ask the specific question, then he doesn't mention it. He hasn't been nearly as thoroughly descriptive about what he likes as you guys have been!

I think part of it is how careful he is not to make me more jealous of his previous girlfriend, who was the woman who could deepthroat him (and I still can't). He'll answer specific questions if I ask, but he's not very forthcoming. I think he's afraid of describing things I've never done and making me jealous, which is actually really smart of him.

One of the hottest blowjobs I ever had was where the guy maintained eye contact with me the entire time. Had some strange combination of seedy and intimate. Hm. Inspirational even.

That's really hot!

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Enthusiasm's definitely a factor. The best blowjob I ever received ended with her gripping the base of my shaft with both hands and sucking the cum down her throat. She made these grateful moans with every spurt – like my cum was the antidote to an awful poison she had ingested. My ears were tingling, I came so fucking hard.

That's really hot!

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Best. Thread. Ever.

And yeah, I think intamacy is important in any case. (Even with casual encounters, with me at least, if there's nothing behnd it there's not a lot to get out of it) Eye contact, hell even humor. One of my grad school pals and I fucked a few times and wound up just trading jokes and insults the entire time. (Of course he was only "experimenting" every time he got the itch to suck me off) He'd smirk and say something funny, then fish my cock out of my pants, shrug and look at me sheepishly as if I somehow won,and it would be consistantly hot because I was never really expecting it. Heh I also developed a theory (based on him) that people who smoke give better head...still testing it really

Last edited: