Your Best Cock Blocked Story

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Loving_Tacos12, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Loving_Tacos12

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So today my girlfriend came over after having to work all week full time. I've been forced to jack off the whole week so I was waiting for a hint that she wanted sex just as much as I've been wanting it. So when she put her hand down my shorts and started playing with my balls (I usually walk around with shorts and no boxers at home) I instantly pulled my shorts off and let her jack me off I was enjoying it but wanted more and told her to give me a BJ and since she likes to do it she said yes and started giving me head. I was the happiest guy and picked her up and sat her on my dick and started fucking her harder (harder then usual since i've been so horny) I was going at it for a while when I heard the doorbell. I could've cared less and continued to fuck her but she told me to answer the doorbell and we could continue after so I answered the door thinking it was the usual Jehovah's Witness, to my misfortune it was my cousin and his wife, they invited themselves in and stayed most of the afternoon and by the time they left my GF had to go home.

Anyways I didn't get laid and I've been pretty "angry" today :p I was wondering if anyone would want to share their story. I think this could be a very funny thread, haven't seen anything like it yet.

2. sixlittleboi

sixlittleboi Member

Albums:
    I went out with a guy a long time ago. Date went really well. We went back to his house and he was like we just have to be kind of quiet, we don't want to wake his roommate. We were going at it pretty well and suddenly there's a pounding on the door and a child starts screaming,"daddy.." turns out he had a kid and the "roommate" he was referring to was his sister that was babysitting for him. He was like let me just put him back to bed, and I'll be right back. An hour and a half later I decided I should just go.

3. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:
    Next time when your cousin and wife come over, immediately tell them. "You should have called first. the guy generally get the message and he will find a way to leave soon. Or pull him aside and said you were busy fuckin your gf. He will understand or join in

Draft saved Draft deleted