Your best experiences with asian girls

I've dated quite a few asian women. being big with an Asian girl isn't as hot as you'd think all the time. a couple turned me down. most get hurt in one way or another. but the hot parts

" omg will lthat fit. I'm so scared.. go slow.... " that one was a screamer

the most recent one just held it and stared at it.

they always get huge shock value from them. and will mention how huge you are when you fuck them.

however that's really not why I date them. best gfs I ever had were asian. and I love the beautiful oriental look

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have been with a number of Asia women from I believe just about every Asian and Pacific Island country. They don't all have super tight vaginas. One of the best was a Thai girl I meet in Frankfurt. She was a working girl (prostitute for those who don't know what a working girl is). I treated her like a lady and she treated me like I was her boyfriend. She never charged me and even took me to dinner when I was in town. I gave her endless orgasms and she worshiped my cock and body. Oral, anal, suck me for hours. Anything I wanted.

mjjudd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty much every single asian lady I have been with was game to try and most could handle it. I've come to the conclusion that asian girls have magical kitty's that stretch to accommodate pretty much any size and snap right back after.

Reactions: drambone2001

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been with 5 petite Asian girls and I have enjoyed every one of them. I am 7 inches BP when fully hard and I could bottom out with ease. Two of them hated this the others just like me to push against her cervix but not bang it. The best part was being able to use positions that would not be possible with a bigger girl. At less than 40 kilos it's easy to do stand and carry for extended ie more than 5 minutes. In the end I married the last one I met and have amazing sex to this day.

My wife is Indian an quite small with big tits. She has an extremely tight pussy, which is why we have to start slowly. I just love her brown skin, almond eyes and black hair...
She sounds amazing! You've got a hot, thick cock! Hope you post a few pics of you slowly sliding into her very tight pussy!

Aety

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
She sounds amazing! You've got a hot, thick cock! Hope you post a few pics of you slowly sliding into her very tight pussy!
I would, but she doesn't want to post our picture collection here. Been trying to convince her to let me upload a pic of her big tits glazed with my cum.

Reactions: LittleCockJock

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been with 5 petite Asian girls and I have enjoyed every one of them. I am 7 inches BP when fully hard and I could bottom out with ease. Two of them hated this the others just like me to push against her cervix but not bang it. The best part was being able to use positions that would not be possible with a bigger girl. At less than 40 kilos it's easy to do stand and carry for extended ie more than 5 minutes. In the end I married the last one I met and have amazing sex to this day.
Fucking awesome!