Your Best(Funniest) Cock-Blocked Story

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I was in school. The best room mate I ever had (Matt) and I were playing pool at the Crystal Corner (after floating in the sensory deprivation tanks across the street) and listening to “Clyde Stubblefield and the Monday Blues Band” play “Mustang Sally”.

God I miss that shit.

Well anyways. I see this cute but chubby blue-eyed blond at the bar. I start trying to “chat her up a bit” (for the brits here) and she will just not go for any of it. And get this I’m clueless. :)

Finally, a pretty big guy, big as in weight, bald and squat in height who had been sitting at the bar this whole time in a mumu (sp?) and wearing I kid you not pink bunny slippers walks up and starts talking to her and she listens to him in like he’s talking about real true salvation or something big under his dress.

I sunken dick walk back to the pool table where my friend has been watching this whole thing transpire. He’s laughing his ass off saying, “ I can’t believe you just got cock-blocked by a guy in a mumu and pink bunny slippers.” Lucky I was never in a Frat :)

Whats your best cock-blocked story?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys are complete assholes.

Are you telling me even the homo's in the room have no cock-blocked stories :)

LPSG - forum of, by, and for the weak.
Well! Even if I did have a as you so kindly put- Cock Blocked Story, after reading your 2nd post, I wouldn't give you the experience of reading it.

And by the way, you got the roles reversed; you're not the protagonist here, you're the ANTAGONIST!!!

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Well! Even if I did have a as you so kindly put- Cock Blocked Story, after reading your 2nd post, I wouldn't give you the experience of reading it.

And by the way, you got the roles reversed; you're not the protagonist here, you're the ANTAGONIST!!!

Sniff, sniff, I'm so sad.

I've been disinvited from the party from someone with a 'New Jersay attitude' who feels offended. LOL

Good enough reason I was for looking finding other diversions. But you, you keep up the good work. I'm sure you are greatly appreciated around here.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys are complete assholes.

Are you telling me even the homo's in the room have no cock-blocked stories :)

LPSG - forum of, by, and for the weak.
This says it all in spades about you.

Sniff, sniff, I'm so sad.

I've been disinvited from the party from someone with a 'New Jersay attitude' who feels offended. LOL

Good enough reason I was for looking finding other diversions. But you, you keep up the good work. I'm sure you are greatly appreciated around here.

With over 3700 posts to my name, and tenor here, I don't have to guess that I'm more appreciated than you & your little ranting & raving here.
At least I have the decency not to label other members, as you put it, "homos" or "assholes" out of the blue.

But I refuse to argue with you over this, so that's all I'm conceding to say.

"Nuff said.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
This says it all in spades about you.

With over 3700 posts to my name, and tenor here, I don't have to guess that I'm more appreciated than you & your little ranting & raving here.
At least I have the decency not to label other members, as you put it, "homos" or "assholes" out of the blue.

But I refuse to argue with you over this, so that's all I'm conceding to say.

"Nuff said.

Geez, I was just practicing what I've learned from "Watching Will and Grace". I was doing a reprise of Woody Harrelson's clueless role.

You claim Jersey att? I never ever called you "" asshole "" somebody else must have told you that that goes with "" Jersey "" att. But my best friend was from Jersey and I know Jersey attitude. It ain't "" asshole ""

Again, I SCREAM IN ALL CAPS IF I'M TRYING TO OFFEND otherwise consider it a convivial jest.

Don't mind me for a while. I got some databases to push and website to publish. So feel relief, place me on ignore or whatever.

P.S. I'd crack on your tenor but thats cool I'll let it go.
P.P.S. I never considered myself in the terms of protagonist and antagonist. I always more thought of myself as an agonist in the pharmacological sense.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I owe lpsg.org a beer.

I thought it would only take 50-60 posts to get someone to say "Madison" and that I'd get $150 off of my buddy. I got $103 (97 posts / 100 max). The rules and constraints are tougher than you would think when you make a bet.

Well go figure. The experiment/wager is over. I can go back to "Yes ma'am", "No sir", and all the pleasantries of imposed civility, though I hate them.

I though you'd expound Matt on how, what, where, why. Did you google, someone tell you? Whatever. If I'm ever in town I'll look you up!:smile:

Peace, Spiker

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I though you'd expound Matt on how, what, where, why. Did you google, someone tell you? Whatever. If I'm ever in town I'll look you up!:smile:

Peace, Spiker

Is this a question for me?

No google needed - I've spent more than my share of evenings shooting pool at the Crystal ...

:eek:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, one of my personal favorite stories... the first week I had my Viper I was down at Daytona Beach on Spring Break. I had them deliver the car to me at my hotel on the beach. Daytona is one of the few places in the country where you are allowed to drive cars on the beach, so I took the Viper out for a drive on the hard-packed sand north and away from most of the people. I drove past this couple holding hands and walking in the surf. The girl was some impossibly cute college girl with long brunette locks, and I saw her eyeing me and the car as I drove past. I went about a quarter mile up the beach, turned around and drove past. She was eyeing me again, and this time I saw her wave in my rear-view mirror. I turned around again, pulled up beside the two of them, and she jumped in and we drove off together leaving her other would-be male suitor standing by himself on the beach. We didn't go back.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
:biggrin1: Indeedy yes, Matthew. As Madtown cock blockers go, YOU were infamous.

Rawbone Matt,

That IS the Crystal. You can tell with the glass brick wall corner in the background. You bastard it was you who blocked my cock :)

The Washington burned down. Never went into Rods (s'posed you cried Matt)? but I saw Jorma Kaukonen play a 12 string guitar 4 feet from my face on the ground floor bar (Tight Bladder Tuesday's). What was the name of that 2 drink limit bar downstairs. Is the Paradise still off the capitol, my all time favorite bar.

I knew I had a drinking problem when I gave people directions by bar locations. "First you walk down to the Flamingo, go past it take a left and you'll see...." Glad to be over that.

Hmmm. good times. :cool:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That IS the Crystal. You can tell with the glass brick wall corner in the background.

The Washington burned down. Never went into Rods? but I saw Jorma Kaukonen play a 12 string guitar 4 feet from my face on the ground floor bar. What was the name of that 2 drink limit bar downstairs. Is the Paradise still off the capitol, my all time favorite bar.

Hmmm. good times. :cool:

I've never been to Madtown or even Wisconsin. Isn't google scary? :eek:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You looking for attention? Tell me about your viper. I hear they spend shop time but I don't know what for, got a year?

Not looking for attention now, just answering your post.

You hear they spend shop time? What does that even mean? I had to replace the transmission on mine if that's what you're talking about. Other than that nothing major.

It's a '99 Dodge Viper RT/10.