Your BEST Happy Trail Pictures!

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a good photo of a guy from a UK boy band, but not a good happy trail photo. To me a happy trail is the trail of hair below the belly that leads down to a guy's pubes - am I wrong?

This photo doesn't show a happy trail.

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's a good photo of a guy from a UK boy band, but not a good happy trail photo. To me a happy trail is the trail of hair below the belly that leads down to a guy's pubes - am I wrong?

This photo doesn't show a happy trail.

What about this one? This is another one I found on the net. I don't have a happy trail :frown1:.

Is that what you are talking about?

Attachments

Reactions: deleted4271821

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
here's my best ones of me :rolleyes::wink:

That is a great one! And your torso is so long that you maximize the distance between your navel and your bush! :biggrin1:

Are you particularly sensitive if a girl or guy licks that trail on the way down????

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't know what a happy trail is. I don't think I have one.

Check out DingDong's pictures and you will know - it's that trail of hair from the belly button to the pubic hair. It is like a trail that you take to get to someone's dick. It's a detail about guys that some people like ...

do you have hair that forms a line like that??

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I dont either... :rolleyes:

Now do you get what we are talking about ... from your gallery, it doesn't look like you naturally have one.

You don't shave your treasure trail do you?? I had a friend who would shave it off since he doesn't like hair on his torso ... then once he let it grow out of just being lazy, and I pulled on the hair while giving him head, and amazingly, he let it grow out after that!! It was pretty damn funny!!