Your Best Reactions

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We've heard the reports from the guys. Some of you ladies are pretty witty or twist a great phrase. What are some of your best compliments or acknowledgements of a man's cock the first time you encountered it?

jeffperry1981

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just the other day I got a good reaction to my bulge (I was wearing tight jeans). I was getting my haircut. As the girl was taking of the haircut bib thing, she noticed my big bulge. At the same time she was taking the bib off, she was also using the blow dryer to blow off the loose hair so that it didn't fall on my lap. She looked down at my bulge, looked up at me kind of embarrassed. . . she then pointed the dryer at my bulge and blew on it for a second. She blushed and smiled as she walked me to the register. I think next time I'm going to wear the same jeans.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just the other day I got a good reaction to my bulge (I was wearing tight jeans). I was getting my haircut. As the girl was taking of the haircut bib thing, she noticed my big bulge. At the same time she was taking the bib off, she was also using the blow dryer to blow off the loose hair so that it didn't fall on my lap. She looked down at my bulge, looked up at me kind of embarrassed. . . she then pointed the dryer at my bulge and blew on it for a second. She blushed and smiled as she walked me to the register. I think next time I'm going to wear the same jeans.

Can you read?

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've got a pair of levis that show off my bulge more than my other jeans. When I wear them, I get a few looks every now an then from men and from women. My favorite reaction is when women look at it, then have this shocked expression on their faces. That's my favorite reaction.

fri2219

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people watch television, I take courses at night.

So, my calculus teacher is going over calculating the length of a curve. I'm sitting back from the table where she's got her notes. She looks down at her notes for a second- my crotch was in her line of sight... she stopped for about five seconds starting at it. She looked up at me, made eye contact, and realized she'd just stopped speaking for a dozen or so seconds.

Her face reddened, she went back to the whiteboard, and had to go back to her notes. She'd lost track of what she was saying apparently. :)

P.S. I also got an A.

Fortunately, I didn't have an erection going at the time, but my the pants I has on were pretty stretched out in that area. If she wasn't 15 years younger than me, and my freakin' teacher, and, and ... oh well, she was busty and attractive. The 20 year olds in the class always perked up when she wore summer dresses for some odd reason.

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, we have a lot of men answering for the women... this site is full of guys who have had these experiences.. i think we were more interested in what the women had to say!!

miss_valentine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...when me and my bf had our first nite together and I was pulling down his underwear I got a big suprise and just said "...dont U got to have a license for that...." and just grabbing it and almost laughing in excitment over his size

:smile::cool::tongue::wink::rolleyes::biggrin1: